Author Topic: The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa  (Read 2103 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa
« on: January 20, 2022, 10:31:27 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.selfbound.net/storiessz/the_thirteenth_floor.html
Sbm; F/m; M/f; bond; latex; hotel; machine; toys; straps; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline T.H.

Re: The Thirteenth Floor by Teann Daorsa
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 06:20:53 pm »
Hello,

First and foremost thank you for sharing the story.

What I liked: In my eyes the action was nice and highly erotic, even if selfbondage is only a subsidiary kink of mine and I personally prefere clear power dynamics I found your story highly erotic.

What I didn't like so much was the backstory. I simply didn't buy it - my suspension of disbelief was stretched too far.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 06:27:15 pm »
Hi Teann,

I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked the pacing. You packed a lot into 6000 words, but the words also seemed to speed by like a much shorter story. I also liked the twists in the way the two characters participated in their scenes. I don't mean to be vague, but I don't want to spoil it for folks that haven't read it yet! And, of course, the action was hot and steamy :)

You left plenty of unopened doors for future explorations of this scene and setting. I hope to read some follow-ons.

Sadly for my own typical travels, I don't think Holiday Inn Express goes up past five or six floors, but sometimes they have snacks  ;)

Keep those words coming!
Eido

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 10:15:25 pm »
Sadly for my own typical travels, I don't think Holiday Inn Express goes up past five or six floors, but sometimes they have snacks  ;)

Keep those words coming!
Eido

Ah, see, your mistake was going for the "Express". Always rushing, you'll pass by interesting places without even realising. ;-)

Thank you both for the feedback. I realised I posted the third part to this little world to the Plaza already, but there is a second that was only on deviantArt and utopiastories.com. Not that they really have to be read in order, I wanted them to stand alone as little vignettes. As for stretching disbelief, well, I did visit a certain very grand, very old hotel in Boston and... well, let's just say it didn't seem too implausible at the time.

Offline T.H.

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 05:19:57 pm »
Hey... maybe I'm just frequenting the wrong Hotels...
Sometimes I think these idiots who made "eyes wide shut (1999)" dealt a terrible blow to the smut culture.
All those silly stories were some silly dudes and gals tried to enter some silly secret cultlike shit to screw around in a silly cape with a stupid mask on their stupid faces while probably the next BDSM-Club was just around the corner of their appartment.  ;D

Probably just couldn't wait till open night on friday.   ;D ;D ;D

As if BDSM was done in secret nowadays... discrete... yeah... but in secret? On a secret floor in a Hotel? By Staff?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 05:21:36 pm by T.H. »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 08:25:44 am »
Very hot and erotic, although I think Alex had way more courage in the moment than I would. I like the hidden in plain sight concept of a thirteenth floor, and the boring hotel cable TV surfing too, I've done that part more than once. It's just a fun fantasy, but it does make you wonder what real world secrets a large hotel and it's staff have, things left behind, chain marks on the bedposts, clothes found under the bed, ect...

In the story, it would also make sense for the hotel to record these adventures, possibly for blackmail, possibly for the vicarious entertainment of the owners, possibly just to ensure this was consensual. Could Alex find himself on the hotel cable TV channel himself, perhaps with a blurred out face?

I love it when a story makes my imagination wander to all those "what ifs" in life, and this one has...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 03:27:52 pm »
Since Teann mentioned it, I read "Payback on the Thirteenth Floor" and if you enjoyed the Thirteenth Floor story she just posted, I would recommend reading Payback as well.

It's well written, gently vengeful in keeping with the self-bondage theme, and hotly romantic.

Eido

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 08:36:30 pm »
This is a finely constructed fantasy and one many of would, I'm sure, be delighted to experience. Well written and totally hot. Thank you for sharing, Teann!

(I once stayed at a similar hotel, but that's another story...)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk