Author Topic: Looking for a story from an old bondage newspaper from the 80's  (Read 2867 times)

Offline tyjord

I'm trying to find this story on-line, or, if it has never been posted, a lead as to what newspaper and issue number it appeared in.

I originally read this back in the 80's, and it made a big impression on me at the time, sadly, the details have faded a bit, but here's what I remember:

The story involves a mother, daughter, and son. The mother owns a fetish shop, and her and the daughter use the son as a window model for various female (I believe) fetish wear. I don't remember the exact details of the outfit he is put in, except for mention of clipping earrings to his nipples through a display board. I do remember how he is worried about his friends seeing him while on the street in front of the shop, even though he is masked and covered.

I've been looking for this story for decades, and believe it was most likely in "Leather Links" or "Dominant Mystique." Of course, it's always possible it may have been in one of the other similar periodicals of the time, but I mostly bought the two mentioned, so it is likely in one of those.

Fun fact for anyone interested, my first story, written under a different name, was published in Leather Links. Kudos to anyone who may know what that story was :)

Thanks for any help with my search!

Offline Rubberh

Re: Looking for a story from an old bondage newspaper from the 80's
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 04:15:02 pm »
Hmmm...I'll need a clue. I might have picked up an issue of Leather Links , but that was a long time ago.

Offline tyjord

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 06:22:11 am »
Sorry, a clue for the story I wrote, or a clue as to the story I'm looking for?

If it's for the former...

My story appeared in Leather Links twice, several months apart. Guess they weren't getting many submissions.

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 11:47:10 am »
Sorry, I was referring to your story.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk