Author Topic: Lady Sally Blackrook: Tormenting Technology! by Gincrack  (Read 4504 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Lady Sally Blackrook: Tormenting Technology! by Gincrack
« on: March 18, 2022, 02:43:57 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storieslr/ladysallyblackrook2.html
M+/f; bond; machine; strip; frame; straps; mittens; insert; fucking-machine; electro; torture; oral; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Lady Sally Blackrook: Tormenting Technology! by Gincrack
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 12:00:17 pm »
I liked the period time frame of this, and the device too. A steam powered galvanic anything is certainly ahead of its time. Evil madmen always seem to have all the time in the world to devise new and exciting ways to torment, but every story needs a good/bad villain, an evil genius. I also liked the (I'm tougher than you are) damsel in distress aspect to this as well, and that the villain got out of town to let his henchmen finish the job in less than courageous fashion. I can't help but to wonder if the henchmen might want to have a little of Lady Blackrook for themselves, instead of letting that steampunk machine have all the fun, now that the head villain has removed himself from the picture. If they're going to finish her off anyway, who'd know?

I also have a soft spot in my heart for strong female characters, and a strong and tough damsel in distress is kind of hot and sexy to me. I thank you for writing this and look forward to the next chapter of this adventure, something tells me that the machine won't get to finish her off.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 04:12:55 pm »
When I read something like "I'm going to leave you to my henchmen / this diabolical device" my brain automatically assumes it's invoking serial fiction tropes. Because you just know the incompetent / greedy henchmen would make a mistake the arch-villain wouldn't, or the protagonist would find a flaw in the device once the mastermind was gone. You don't even need to fill in the details of that, it's just like you've written "is this the end for our daring hero?" to which the answer to is obviously "No, duh, they'll get out!" even if you can't see exactly how right now. So Lady Sally gets away, to face Lord Crosby another day. :-P

Offline drulema

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 04:58:28 am »
Read and enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it. Will there be a continuation or more stories of Lady Blackrook?

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2023, 07:12:37 pm »
I found your period writings to be very well done and hope that there would be more in store. I believe Ms. Teann has a point and look forward to your next installment.
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk