Author Topic: Ruining your fun  (Read 12643 times)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Ruining your fun
« on: June 20, 2018, 01:24:42 pm »
Hi all

I happened to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABKsUNitXqw about cracking a combination lock

And what's even worse - you can do so without watching!

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Mrs. Locks

• Married only to bondage
Re: Ruining your fun
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 10:48:12 pm »
I, too, saw this video recently.  That's similar to the method that I've used for years to be able to lock myself up, yet still be able to release myself--but with time and effort.  It's not really as easy as it appears in the video as different combinations seem to result in slight variations of the amount of pressure needed and/or the ability to detect a "click".  But I've never memorized a combination to any of my 3 combination locks because of this.  It can sometimes take 10 seconds to crack the lock, but sometimes up to 10 minutes if I get a really tough one.

Great for not-so-secure self-bondage, HORRIBLE idea for actual security.  I'll never recommend using these types of locks to anyone buying them for use in security situations.  They'd get robbed blind!

~Mrs. Locks~
RIP former Gromet's Plaza Forum

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
Re: Ruining your fun
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 03:52:17 pm »
Great for not-so-secure self-bondage, HORRIBLE idea for actual security.  I'll never recommend using these types of locks to anyone buying them for use in security situations.  They'd get robbed blind!

In fact, if you travel a lot by plane, it's best to use a TSA-approved lock (airport security may choose to have your luggage checked). But for this situation, combination locks are great  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk