Author Topic: Gift by Alina Aamu  (Read 1100 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Gift by Alina Aamu
« on: January 27, 2022, 09:44:17 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/gift_alina.html
F+/f; fpov; bond; D/s; strip; gag; zipties; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Gift by Alina Aamu
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 11:54:44 pm »
What a nice start, or delightful tease. I hope to see more!

Eido

Offline T.H.

Re: Gift by Alina Aamu
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 04:16:16 pm »
Hello.

Overal I liked the story very much. Albeit it's worth mentioning that the part wasn't too long so there isn't too much to comment right now.

What I particulary appreciated was that the sub wasn't for one a coplete neophyte. It's kind of common that in stories a complete neophyte is placed in something clearly meant for advanced or very advanced players and of course everything goes perfect. Don't get me wrong I like well told super-sub stories... but your story sticks out because it is different.

I really liked that experienced players go into what felt harsh powerplay. (Princess/Mistress vs. no name and don't deserve a collar). It fitted.

I'm curious about the way this plays out further... How 'good' are these Dommes... will they do a overshoot scaring the sub needing to paddle back at some moment? Maybe they will be not harsh enough needing to tighten the screws?
Having a threeway is particulary interesting as it opens the gate for some intrigue between the dommes.

I certainly look forward for an extension.
Thank you for sharing!

T.H.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk