Author Topic: The Caped Crusaders, The Lost Reels by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 6079 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Caped Crusaders, The Lost Reels by Jackie Rabbit
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:01:37 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

Part 1:
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesad/capedcrusaders.html
Solo-F; M+/f; superheros; capture; uniform; tease; torment; molest; fondle; gag; drug; stimulant; chain; spotlight; display; denial; cons/nc; X

Part 2:On Display
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesad/capedcrusaders2.html
M+/f; superheros; captive; uniform; abducted; tease; torment; fondle; gag; drug; stimulant; bond; strip; glue; display; stand; window; candy; stuck; denial; cons/nc; X

Part 3: A Hair Of The Dog
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesad/capedcrusaders3.html
M+/f; superheros; captive; display; stuck; candy; lick; tease; torment; fondle; club; M+/f+; gobstoppers; aphrodisiac; striptease; auction; fundraiser; bond; handcuffs; sex; climax; cons; X

Part 4: A Hair Of The Dog -Epilogue
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesad/capedcrusaders4.html
M+/f; superheros; aphrodisiac; desire; bond; handcuffs; hotel; used; F/m; prison; visit; captive; tease; oral; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:44:12 am by Gromet »

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Caped Crusaders, The Lost Reels by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 05:57:20 pm »
interesting....

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 09:53:36 am »
I hope that's interesting in a good way.

The scene is from a late 1960's comic crime show loosely based on the comic book Batman series here in the USA. The TV series added Batgirl (played by the very physically fit Yvonne Craig) to appeal to female viewers, and I would guess young testosterone filled male viewers as well as her crime fighting uniform was quite form fitting and risqué for the day. The original series was aired before I was around, but I saw it in reruns and thought it was fun back in the day, my adult mind wondering what kind of real peril Batgirl could find herself in today, hence the lost reels that never made it past the censors.

The show was intended to be light hearted, as were my lost reels to a lesser extent, and some famous stars from back in the day even played the guest villain part on a weekly rotation.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain this, if one never saw the show my story probably wouldn't make all that much sense, but then again one could say that about several of them, Jackie.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »
I liked these series so please go on...

Ropemaster

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 11:30:53 pm »
I also like this series so please could you go on as it would be great.

Offline Shelley

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 10:22:52 am »
Hi Folks

Very nicely written.

I like the idea of a struggling Batgirl.
Always reminds me of Princess Leia wearing not very much when she's 'having a do' with Jabba the Hut in Jedi(the proper Star Wars pt 3) as I keep calling it.
Mainly because she's wearing a collar....! :o. Opened my eyes anway!

Maybe theres an idea. Rewriting movie scripts and hamming up the bondage scenarios.
Who else remembers Geena Davis's little white dress when she's tied to that wheel in 'The Long Kiss Goodnight? :P.

Love to all.
Shelley.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:25:56 am by Shelley »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 05:14:24 pm »
Thank you all so much, I am working on part two and hope to have it done by the time Gromet gets back. I very much like Shelley's idea of properly rewritten movie scripts, possibly even in it's own section on the plaza. I went back and looked at the water wheel clip from The Long Kiss Goodnight, I had never seen that movie, but wow, very erotic. Geena Davis had, (and probably still has) a magnificent body and I'm sure we could all think of a better way to display it in that scene, but then again nobody asked us.

I suspect there is a sight or two dedicated to movie scenes that might cater to the interests of other like minded Plaza readers, but as of yet haven't looked to them for inspiration. That being said, Princess Leia in a collar and tiny bikini on a chain could I think inspire though, just as Han Solo frozen in carbonite always reminded me of a vacuum bed raised up vertically for display.

Thank you again for all your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk