Author Topic: Blood Bank by Druid5  (Read 1236 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Blood Bank by Druid5
« on: December 19, 2021, 06:31:39 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/blood_bank.html
M+/f+; M/f; bond; vacbed; susp; tease; college; toys; tickle; catheter; electro; public; club; halloween; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Online feline

• Hogtied
Re: Blood Bank by Druid5
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 12:05:56 pm »
I really enjoyed this, such a fun and interesting idea!  It all makes such good sense when explained, you can see where the idea came from, what they were looking for, why they went down the road they went.

The imagery of all of this, trying to really picture how it must have looked and worked, quite something!  Plus lots of lovely details to help tie it all together and make sense of this, to explain the why and how of all of this.

I do wonder how so many other helpers were so easily drafted in to help, but again and in a way it makes a lot of sense, being a key part of something so crazy and impressive will be quite the draw for a lot of people :)  Having the kinky girlfriend who really enjoys and gets off on all of this just keeps the whole story focussed and helps to give this some well deserved spice and wicked fun :)

A brilliant read, thank you :)

Offline LFW

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 02:24:17 am »
Loved this one! Such a great idea and invokes such hot imagery.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 04:34:18 pm »
I do wonder how so many other helpers were so easily drafted in to help

I wondered where these college kids got enough money to pull this off. But then that probably says more about my spendthrift college years than the story. :-P

Online feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 09:16:21 pm »
I just assumed credit cards, but that is probably to much exposure to people who don't understand that these have to be paid off eventually ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk