Author Topic: Denial story set in fantasy world.  (Read 1185 times)

Offline hufftt

Denial story set in fantasy world.
« on: November 28, 2021, 05:36:00 pm »
Been looking for this story for absolute ages!!! I think it was over 5 years ago now and linked from reddit, but i can't find it again. Any help locating it would be amazing!

Set in some fantasy medieval setting with non-human characters (fairies) I think. Girl fairy was arrested for messing around in people's dreams or something, taken before queen who sentences her to punishing courses of torment through orgasm denial.
One scene she was tied to a rotating feather machine which never let her come. Another she was tied,covered in honey or something and left to the magical insects to fustrate her. Towards the end tables are turned on the queen who then also suffers similar treatment.

I have been thinking of this story for sooooo long,made and account just for this. It'd be great if one of you recognises it.

Offline dpgsm

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Denial story set in fantasy world.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 07:43:47 pm »
hard to track down
need more to go on
Lots of Fairies stories
Found a lot on Literotica, Manga, Torment
need a keyword or scene or person name

Offline hufftt

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 09:56:04 pm »
I agree its hard to find. Its been so long that I cannot recall any character names. I'll try to jot down what else I can remember of it.
- rather long story, should be meduim-long length
- the feather machine was called an ominous name i cant remember, but the chief torturer got left on it at the end after the court sentenced the queen.
- queen's punishment was being left tied to her throne, bound and vibed.
- at the end the main chararacter was sold/given to some knight who is her love interest (only male in story i think) who caught her masturbating then fitted her with a chastity belt.
- The fairies had wings which they could pull back into their bodies.

Wow thats about everything i can remember, I hope it will ring a bell for someone.

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 03:18:34 am »
I don't know of the specific story, but it sounds like you would enjoy the works of the writer VerySpecificFetish.

Offline hufftt

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 08:26:41 pm »
Thanks for the recommendation! Done a bit of reading and yes, the author does have a very specific fetish lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk