Author Topic: The Colony Part 5 by TitforTat  (Read 10314 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Colony Part 5 by TitforTat
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:57:33 am »
The Colony 5: Part 1

Chapter 1

Things had started to become interesting when witnessing one of the unions that I had done a little differently. Both of the people involved were deeply in love and rarely ever apart, if ever. Some wording that I remembered when doing the ceremony was that I told them that they would share mind and body equally. I was tired that day and missed a few of my normally spoken words, but I did remember.

At first, I was happy to see them embrace each other like had been done before, but that all changed. As they hugged each other tighter, their bodies began to melt into each other while kissing passionately. I started to panic with the small crowd to witness it. I gasped in horror. I stood up and walked to them quickly, but it was too late. The new person sighed happily as they hugged themselves and looked over their new body. They weren't quite one or the other, but both, maybe.

The tall, stringy man who everyone called Stretch could make is body very pliable and reminded me of the rubber guy from the Fantastic four. His wife, Bunny, was one of the common inflatable sex dolls but had pink skin and permanent clothing. As one person, there were hints of both of them in one body, but it changed quickly.

The new person morphed themselves until they looked like stretch then again until they looked like Bunny. With each change, their voice also went with them and all they could do was laugh. It only took a moment to realized that they were two people inside one body, shared the same sphere and even enjoyed their changes as they were now eternally trapped together in the most intimate way.

I had taken the new person aside and checked them over as I made notes of how they turned out. They were surprised, but extremely happy with the result. As a kind of twist, the one who was in control was not the body that appeared. When they looked like Bunny, it was Stretch that was in control and vice-versa. When they were both both together, their body shared traits from each in variety of combinations. It was odd to see the blow-up doll stretch almost infinitely when I pulled on her experimentally. I learned that they were both able to talk to each other and share their feelings with no boundaries. They were truly one person with separate personalities inside.

Since learning much about myself, as well as what was happening, I started to rewrite everything that I did and took my ceremonies much more seriously. One thing that was almost a relief was that I could bind people's life forces to each other like an eternal one, but only temporarily. This became the new bound status and could take place within a week, but barred them for an entire year of trying it again when dissolved to prevent people from abusing it. The benefits that they shared varied on what I had incorporated into them with the spell that I weaved at the ceremony.

After coming to realize that I was actually performing magic, I started to see things a little differently. It wasn't just perspective, I could actually see and feel things that no one else could. Little sparks of energy, stray emotions and even the magic taking place in front of me, I could witness it happening and it greatly enhanced my own understanding of it. Watching a union take place, I could see the translucent transfer of energy and feel the emotions briefly. The intense joy that was shared between the two loves never once failed to bring me to tears with others around me to support me when it became too much. My new job became much more fulfilling than it ever had been.

--

I was looking over notes one day in the secret library when I came across something that I had already seen, but didn't understand. It was the backdoor that Beringar had describe previously. The backdoor was more like a spell of deconstruction than it was a loophole. The more I studied it and thought with my own conclusions, the more I began to realize that there were ways to take back what had been changed in the process. There was a way to make changes to those who were stuck as they were.

“Beringar...” I said as I entered his office after nearly running upstairs. “I... I figured out how to change people.” I said causing him to look up from his prints and give me a curious look. One thing that I had done recently was to give Beringar and Gudrun a binding to each other that allowed them to share everything equally.

“Please... come in.” he said as he looked at his desk. I realized he was on the speaker and in the middle of a call. I instantly froze before the person on the other end asked if everything was alright. “Yes, fine. Just a client with important information.” Beringar said in Spanish. They exchanged a few more words before ending the call before Beringar gave me a look.

“I'm sorry.... I just..” I said before he motioned me to him.

“It's unlike you to barge in. It must be important.” he said as he offered for me to sit in his lap, I never refused his lap.

“I found the loophole that allowed me to change. The backdoor.” I said before his eyes widened at me. “It's not a loophole. Its a new spell. A spell of deconstruction and a spell of recombining.”

Chapter 2

After a long talk with Beringar, we had established some differences early on about what to do with the news. I wanted to shout at Wonderland that they would no longer be stuck as they were and alterations could be made. Beringar insisted that it was a noble thought, but dangerous as the society would be tipped on end. I felt like they had a right to know, but Beringar said that it was too soon to jump right in without at least testing it. His confident argument was shaken by something within him before I asked what was bothering him.

“Is this something that you could use on Gudrun?” he asked me without much hesitation when I asked. I still admired the man for telling me exactly what he was thinking and knew the reason why.

“Husband, I... I still haven't tried it yet. You would have me try something untested on our wife?” I asked him before he sighed deeply and looked down. I could tell that this was plaguing him more than he ever let on.

“I see her enjoy herself constantly and know that it is what she asked for when we made the change, I even enjoy it too.” he said as he looked deeply into my eyes. “If there were a way to turn if off at times, when it was important...” he said with his words trailing off. Beringar never let his words trail off and once told me that it was a sign of weakness or a character flaw.  It was something that he learned being in business for so long. I did understand him enough to know that this was how he was and took it for what it was worth.

“I know that you asked me to travel down this path for just that reason, but I don't know if I can try something like that without really knowing what it will do. Removing her sphere or controlling her still doesn't fix it?” I asked him only to have him shake his head at me.

“It's at her core. It's what she has become no matter what I try to force into her. I love her, but I wish I could enjoy an intimate moment that didn't require sex. Just from time to time.” he said as I saw the hurt within him. His request due to my news was pulling at my own emotions.

“I want that too.” I said as I missed the calmer times with the woman who I had first fallen in love with. “We should tell her and see what she wants to do.” I said before he wrapped his muscular arms around me to squeeze me gently. His powerful body showed gentleness when it came to love. Love and strength.

–

“Lady bug?” Beringar asked to Gudrun who was sucking a  Maid's cock while the others sucked at her large nipples.

“Come in Gummi Bear. Hello wife.” Gudrun said happily then moaned before resuming her gentle blowjob.

“Wife has some news that we need to talk about. Can you take a break for a moment?” Beringar asked evenly causing Gudrun to pause and remove her mouth from the black cock that filled it. The maid stepped away from her and moved to a position between her legs before filling her rubber pussy slowly.

“Is there something the matter?” Gudrun asked with the pleasure she was receiving still pulling at her body. Her mind still focused on the conversation with ease. I went straight to the point knowing that she would appreciate it.

“In my research and from finding out more about myself, I believe I have found a way to make changes in those who have gone through the process.” I said causing Gudrun's eyes to narrow then moan softly as she looked at Beringar. Beringar nodded and smiled at her.

“That is great news!” she said with a bit of excitement before looking back at Beringar again. “Are you both telling me this because of the conversation that we had a week ago?”

“It is.” Beringar said without much hesitation. “I miss you Lady Bug. I miss holding you and laying with you in my arms.”

“We still do that.” Gudrun said as her body shuddered with orgasm. Her strength at keeping with the conversation was incredible as she barely missed a beat. “This is what I wanted.”

“I understand.” I said to Gudrun before she gave me a strange look. “I haven't tested whether it will work yet or not, but I'm pretty sure it will. I'm not willing to take any chances with someone I love.”

“See, there you have it.” Gudrun said with a slight smirk. “Now, how about joining me?” she asked with a growing smile. Beringar's eyebrows only furrowed deeper.

“Do you remember the day that Pure and Alice's union happened causing her to collapse?” Beringar asked with Gudrun nodding and looking a little upset. “Remember when you said that you wanted to be more help then sorry that you couldn't keep your mind from sex? I know that this is your desire, but what if you could shut it off when you needed it. What if you could change yourself for that one time when it mattered?” Beringar asked before Gudrun stopped her Maids and looked from him to me.

“Is.... is this why you came to me with this?” she asked me before I shook my head no.

“I still remember that day clearly and remember the pain it brought you. It was why you sought help from Phyllis, but it's not why I came here. I just wanted to talk to you about what I should do with that I have learned. Your input is important to me.” I said before her eyes trembled slightly. I thought she was about to sit up before her Maids started on her again slowly. Despite her pleasure, I could see the uncomfortable thoughts in her mind.

“As much as I want this... I can't stand to see my family suffer because of me. You can change me if you like.” she said before sighing softly and shuddering in orgasm again.

“I don't want to take it away, I just want to be able to turn it off when it matters. You deserve to live your fantasy as I do mine.” Beringar said before Gudrun reached to his hand and nodded with emotion filling her eyes.

“Yes, you do have a point. I don't want to give this up, but I do need to turn it off if I have to.” she said before giving me a loving smile. “I will do whatever you need me to.”

Chapter 3

In learning more about myself as well as the magic I could perform, I found that it not only took my spoken words to complete the spell, but also the confidence in my own words to give it enough meaning. I really had to believe in myself and the magic that was happening. One of the unions had failed because I was angry and frustrated at the time of the ceremony. Without my heart in it, the magic that was supposed to flow between them never happened.

I also learned that Beringar and Tim were not really using magic themselves, they were operating a magical device in the place of a person that could perform the spell for them. That device was the circular pattern on the floor and the pedestal that sought to draw the life force away from the collector. I was now that device, or rather, I had the knowledge or power within me that was required to do such a thing on my own.

Using what I knew, I had Gudrun stop with her Maids and stand with me in the middle of the room. She gave her sphere to me as I held it in my hands and remembered the process. In order for it to work, I had to know every detail of what was changed in her to make it safe to deconstruct what was needed before putting it back together. I had used Beringar's original spell that he had written for her desires to find what I needed within it.

Deconstructing a single aspect of her desires was much more difficult than conducting a ceremony or anything else I had done. It required me to draw out a portion of her life force from the sphere and the overwhelming desire from within her body then recombine the two. Once the two were joined within my mind, I could separate and modify her original spell with my confidence and words before replacing both.

While performing it, I felt a swell of energy within me that reminded me of the love for Maid or Pure, then dwindle past the initial swell to begin draining me. I thought that I was going to pass out just before the process was completed.

“Alice!” Gudrun exclaimed as she reached quickly to catch me. I dropped her sphere to the floor and her arms pulled me tightly against her.

“Alice... what's wrong?” Gudrun asked again with fear in her eyes before Beringar added his own strength to hold me. My thoughts were still clear, but my body felt like I had just run a marathon. I hated running.

“It... it used my own energy to make it happen.” I said with the knowledge of what had just happened feeling like it had always been there. I didn't know for sure what would happen, but I was confident in my guesses. In just completing the spell, it felt as if I were teaching myself what I thought I knew.

“What do you mean?” Beringar asked with a sudden concern. “Is it hurting you?” he asked before I shook my head and looked into his eyes.

“It's like a workout. I will recover with rest and better myself with repetition.” I said before he nodded and moved me to their bed. Gudrun followed at my side with her concern fading as I smiled at her.

I felt like I could barely lift my arms, but instinctively knew that it was only temporary. The aloof knowledge had been coming to me like that lately, ever since I was 'woken up' with Mystra.

“Do you need anything? I'll get you whatever you need.” Gudrun said as she laid next to me. Her arm pulled me against her nude chest as I felt her heart beating hard within it.

“I want you to think about how you feel right now.” I said as I felt ready to pass out, but just on the edge. It wasn't overwhelming, I was just tired. Gudrun gave me a strange look before her eyes widened.

“Alice... I'm not horny.... I'm... scared.” Gudrun said as I nodded with a weak smile.

“Don't worry about me. Just take a break and enjoy the both of us.” I said as I looked to Beringar who held her sphere in his hands. “Since you both are linked now, one or both of you can take away the horniness. If it is gone for too long, it will come back on it's own since I can't change your true desires. You'll just have to keep being the worlds biggest slut.” I said with a weak chuckle, but neither of them laughed at me. Instead, they climbed into bed and laid with me gently. The way that they used to. I missed the way that their shiny rubber skin slid against mine when everything was calm.

–

It took nearly 18 hours for my strength to return enough to even stand, but I was improving. Beringar left me with Gudrun to go tell Pure and Maid what had happened, but no one else. I began to see the wisdom in Beringar's words at knowing what such a change would do to me. Maybe after some practice I would try to do more or tell the colony.

When Pure and Maid joined us, I explained everything in a little more detail with all of them listening intently. It was when I asked Maid if she would want me to make a change in her that she shut off her connection to me and sat quietly. I had only thought of a way to help her communicate better but she seemed to take it strangely.

“Maid?” I asked her before she slowly shifted her gaze from me. I could have forced my way into her mind, but I loved and respected her too much to breach that trust.

“What's wrong?” Pure asked me with Gudrun watching the silent drama.

“I asked her if she wanted any changes. I thought that she might benefit form being able to communicate better.” I said before everyone looked from me to Maid. Pure nodded as if the conversation was being carried on without me and never let me in on what they talked about. Gudrun sat next to me with a loving smile,

“Thank you.” Gudrun said as she smiled widely at me then kissed me happily. It was her way of repaying me for what I had done for her. The longer that I lingered on the kiss, the more passion grew with it. Soon, she was nearly sucking at my mouth before pulling away with a deep breath and a will to stop. “It's coming back already.” she said before all of us looked at her.

“May I have some alone time?” Beringar asked us all before we nodded. I tried to stand again, but felt uneasy on my feet. It was like I was learning to walk all over again.

“Let me help you.” Pure said as she came to me quickly.

“We will talk again soon. I don't want to miss my opportunity.” Beringar said as I looked back to watch him pull her to his chest and squeeze her lovingly. Gudrun looked as if she were melting in his arms and cooed happily.

“I forgot how much I missed this too.” she said before kissing him and laughing happily. My heart lept at the joyous sound.

Chapter 4

Construction of the new wing was starting to come along with both Gudrun and Beringar looking happier than they had been in a long time. Gudrun finally began to leave her room, attend parties and even visit Wonderland again. I had heard several rumors that after seeing me being helped home by my slaves and Gudrun able to conquer her lust for hours at a time, that I had healed her somehow. The whispers started to become direct questions, but I shrugged it off saying that she nearly fucked me unconscious and it was all she needed. Despite my convenient excuse, a part of me was burning to let the secret out. If felt wrong to keep something like that all to myself or only known by a select few. It didn't feel like freedom.

“Alice, hey. Where have you been hiding?” Mystra asked as I came around a corner to see her leaning again the wall. I had learned from her that the stance originated from her days of prostitution more than the need to look cool and mysterious. It eventually became the latter, but the roots of it were much darker than anything she ever let on.

“Keeping busy. Still trying to learn a thing or two and keep the peace.” I said happily as her tail caught when as I passed. I smiled with a flare of excitement coursing through me and remembered how long it had been since the last time we talked.

“Can I talk to you again.” she asked evenly and out of character just as Pure and Maid caught up to me. Pure was laughing and poking at Maid before they both stopped. “You know, I miss that... evil look.” she said enacting her character once again at seeing them. “I could really go for a demon fuck right now.” she said as I looked back to Pure and Maid. Pure looked like she was uneasy about Mystra every time she was with me.

“You know what? I would like that, but not at the moment. I promised them something special.” I said before Mystra's smile turned even more sultry and her tail pulled harder.

“Maybe I'll join you sometime too. I haven't forgotten that night.” she said with her gaze shifting to Pure and Maid. Her tail let loose from me and blew a kiss with lust filling her stare. I saw through how she came off with desperation to talk to me just below the surface. “Ta ta.” she said with a little wave and sashayed off. Her tail tucked into her rear doll hole and slid nearly completely inside of her.

“I still don't know what you see in her.” Pure huffed as I felt her hand on my chest. The hint of jealously seemed to ratcheted up a notch every time I ran into Mystra with either Maid or Pure around.

“She is nothing like she appears to be.” I said softly before turning to see Pure giving me a funny look. I didn't realize that I had said it out loud. I had to give her at least something. “Her past was very traumatic and she puts on a good show at being what she is not. Really, she is a loving, passionate person with a deep intellect.” I said before watching her disappear around a corner. “So many layers.” I whispered.

“Come on. I promised a surprise.” I said as I led us back to our room. Pure put on her best smile, but I knew the encounter was bothering her.

After we got to our room, I quickly changed Pure's body with her head becoming bald and her mouth becoming a voiceless doll hole. She didn't even have a chance to take it all in as I created a very thin, second skin of clear latex to cover her body completely. At her hands and top of her head were large reservoirs like a condom with the only entrance to the outside world being through her ass.

Maid simply watched us as I pushed Pure roughly to the bed and caressed her strange new body. The second, nearly transparent skin caused  her to look like she was trapped inside of a human shaped condom.

Once I was fully hard, I pressed myself into her human-like ass hole and filled her as she tried to get away from me. I knew that because of my large size and her tiny hole, it would hurt, but she would love it anyway.

It didn't take long for me to build a rhythm in her and Pure doing her best to try to get away from me. Because of her new condom cover, it made it nearly impossible to get any kind of grip on me or the bed. Soon, I felt my orgasm rising within me with my balls boiling over due to their incredible load. I cried out in pleasure and watched Maid finger herself as wave after wave of clenching pleasure pumped my cum from me. Pure put her hands to her mouth to feel the cum spilling from it and sliding down the insides of her external condom skin. I only smiled at seeing the grotesque sight of her being trapped against my cum, but it only fueled me further at how devious it was. I hadn't been mean or devious to her in a while.

Once I had had enough, I turned off the tap and let myself come down. The cum inside her condom suit continued to cascade down her body and begin pooling toward her legs to balloon the condom skin outward. I almost laughed at the sight before making her lay down and massaging the cum up her body within the condom.

Soon, Pure was completely covered from head to toe with the disgusting stuff before I laid on her and used the slippery stuff between the condom and her own skin to caress her from outside, safely away from the mess. Pure was staring at me with my cum sliding over her face and smiling playfully. I even felt the playfulness from Maid as she tried to pleasure herself.

“I wanted to try something different.” I said with Pure nodding and beginning to caress me back.

Ever since I had given Gudrun a little breathing room, delegated most of my tasks as Arbiter and taken on more research in my abilities, I started to ignore my family again. I had to remind myself to take care of their needs too and had come up with the cum thing on a whim. It was pretty gross, but also interesting as it caused me to feel an arousal that I usually didn't gain on my own.

Just for fun, I let Pure bathe in the stuff for several hours as I took Maid in any position I could. I could feel her giggle even when making her orgasm as I fucked her over top of Pure. Maid giggled even louder as I made her play with Pure still inside the condom. Even when done with Maid, I continued to make Pure endure her slimy prison. She took it in stride and used her slick insides to caress my body as they laid to either side of me, it had always been my favorite position. The final stage of her little escapade was to swallow all of it she could to get it out before the seconds skin covering her would fade back into her.

Chapter 5

I had a private meeting in my room with Mystra about the proposition that she asked me about the previous day. Instead of the demonic sex that she had originally called for, she asked that I turn myself into what I had come to the colony as, but able to talk like her instead of using my hands. I really didn't mind signing with my hands, but gave her what she asked for.

We talked a little more about history. I learned that Mystra had moved from Las Vegas to New York and met woman who showed some kind of love for her. Mystra treated her like shit though the woman obviously had feelings for her. It was when she came to London that they fell out and Mystra disappeared into the kink underground. Beringar found her there and invited her to the mansion due to her unique tastes. That was how she came to be here.

I hadn't realized that I never told her my full story and filled her in on what happened after my parent's deaths, moving in with a guy and getting my job at the bar. I told her about Tim and what he did to me then Beringar changing Tim into Maid. Even to this day, only a handful of my most trusted people knew where Maid really came from.

“So, you love the person who forcefully created you?” Mystra asked me as she rubbed my back. I was laying on my stomach with her sitting just above my ass and squeezing her thighs against my tiny waist.

“I had to do something. Tim let his desires and lust for money take him down a dark path. It was only when I found him in a deep depression, riddled with remorse and beyond a way to pay for what he had done did I allow him to join with Maid and make her more than a shell of a person. She was little more than a child's mind with adult emotions and feelings. She was never going to grow into someone worth truly loving until I fixed her.” I said as I felt Mystra stop rubbing my back with a long pause then proceed.

“People deserve a second chance when they are willing to start again. Tim was willing to start again, so I gave him that choice.” I said before Mystra rubbed a little lower on my back.

“This... is my second chance.” Mystra said softly as if talking to herself.

“Yes... it is.” I said with deep moan as her hips began to rock on my gently and add to the massage.

“Do you love me like you do with them?” she asked with a hint of jealousy. It was the same kind of tone that Pure obtained when around Mystra.

“No.” I said as I felt truth was the best answer one could ever have. “I love both of them differently from each other and different from you. Everyone that I love enough to call family, I love differently. I try to thrive on their strengths and give back my own strength when they are weak. That's how love works.” I said as she pushed a little harder then stopped.

“So... you don't force them to love you?”

“It's actually the opposite. They love me so much that they wouldn't let me go. Even when I tried to push them away, they came back to me.” I said before sighing and rolling over under her with my giant cock pressing into her crotch.

“It took me a long time to accept that Pure wanted me to control her and make her my slave. I knew it was her deepest desire, but I don't like forcing anyone to do anything. With Maid, she craves the same kind of relationship and we were already partially bonded before the term ever came about. I love them deeply, but they don't give me everything.” I said before raising my hands to Mystra's wide hips and slid them up and down on her red skin. Her mouth was working slowly causing drips of lubrication to drop to her chest.

“I always hated being told what to do. Ever since....” she said as she trailed off with emotion flickering in her eyes then started again. “That's why I don't like seeing others go through the same thing. When I see you with Pure and Maid, sometimes I get angry. I get angry at all the slave owners and secretly want to free the ones that they control. Then I see you. You love your slaves and treat them with respect. You aren't taking them, you are giving to them. It took me a long time to see that and despite how much I love you, I hated that part of you.” she said before looking up the the wall above me.

“I always admired your fight for freedom and how your embraced your desires, but thought you were just up to no good. It wasn't until you started teaching others to stand up for themselves, how to let go of their pain and have them learn something that they could give back that I realized who you really were.” I said as she looked down at me with her eyes trembling.

“Do... do you think...” she said as she looked to be struggling with her words. “Could I be closer to you and your family?” Mystra asked me softly. I just stared at her and watched her search my eyes. Asking to be closer to me was a hard step for her. We were only family at the chase level and it meant we would have to take it up another level.

“You would have to ask Pure. You two seem to clash with each other. If it would work between you, I would say yes in a microsecond.” I said as I took her hands in mine. “I consider you an equal and would never ask to have control over you or change you. If you want to go that far, I would gladly take you, but..”

“I know.” she said as she took my hands in hers and looked down. “It's just... I see people like her and Maid and think of how weak they are by giving up like that.” she said before looking back at me. I frowned as I realized how little she understood about my relationship with them and the same with others who had submissives.

“Do you know how much courage it takes? How much strength and love it requires for someone to give themselves so completely to another?” I asked her as I sat up on my elbows. “Pure asks me to take her because she finds love that way. It is a comfort to her and makes her feel special that I would keep her as I do. She will never tell me her past, but I know that she is like us, only taking a different path in dealing with her issues. Don't label her as weak when she is one of the few people who keeps me together when I can't do it myself. She overcomes her own struggles to be there for me, she is selfless that way.” I said as I heard Mystra's breath tremble with tears.

“Sorry.... I didn't mean to....” she got out before I sat up fully and hugged her against me.

“I'm not angry, I just want you to know how much I love her and why. It's just a different kind of love and a different way of showing it, but no less important to me.” I said as I felt her cry harder and squeeze herself against me. Again, it felt as if I were peeling away more layers from her and finding who she really was. She wasn't that much different from Pure and I, she just took a different path to get where we are.

The Colony 5: Part 2

Chapter 6

I let Mystra hold me as I knew that feeling along with the questions she asked. I had had a similar conversation with Pure about how I loved her and came to the understanding that I had to love her as she was, not what I wanted from her. It was only when I let her have the true submission to me that she craved that she really started to blossom. I realized it made me love her even more. Mystra was searching for the same kind of love, despite her past and without the submission attached to it.

I turned to laid Mystra down under me and looked in her eyes as I allowed my cock to harden. I knew how much she could take and gave it to her gently as I thought about how to ask her the next question.

“Why did you continue to sell yourself for sex?” I asked her after she moaned from the penetration. Her eyes narrowed at me as if I were tempting the demon inside of her and searched my eyes. “You are an intelligent, passionate person with an inner strength to keep you straight. Why not try to find something that didn't keep reopening an old wound?” I asked her as her expression hardened even further. I knew it was a tough question and adding sex while doing it would make it even harder to respond. I hoped that the sex would help her relate her feelings.

“Because I like sex.” she said with a hint of anger. “I kept doing it because It felt good, not because it hurt me.” she said as her anger grew a little more. “If it wasn't for needing the money, I would have been a complete slut. I mean... what better thing to have happen than taking away my ability to have babies. I could fuck whoever or whatever I wanted.”  she said with her anger growing. I added a little pressure to her and picked up the pace as she grabbed at my wrists.

“Yeah, dad fucked me up really good and killed my mom. But what I did with my body after leaving that fucker was my decision. That's what made me feel free and try to spread that same freedom  to others.” she said with an almost growl.

“Because you are strong and intelligent. No one can ever again tell you what to do. If you want to fuck, fuck someone. If you want to play the piano, do it. If you want to make a room that has no rules, make it.” I said as her eyes trembled with emotion once again.

Mystra's strength overpowered my own and rolled me quickly so that I was on my back with her riding me. “I want to fuck... you.” she said with a deep moan and her anger starting to fade. “I want.... I want.”

“Tell me...” I said with a hiss before she looked down at me and stopped with a look of fear. Her sudden confusion made me feel like something was terribly wrong. “Say it.” I said with a tremble in my own voice. “Only you can say it and only I can hear it.” I said as I searched her eyes again.

“Alice... I...I want more than what we have....I... want to love you like they do.” she said in almost a whisper.

“Then do it. I will give you whatever you give me.” I said as the fear continued.

“How can I compete with... them. I..”

“This is not a competition.” I said as I wrapped my hands around her waist and felt my breasts press against her body just below hers as she looked down at me. “You just have to love.”

Mystra looked deeply into my eyes before she relaxed and sat fully onto me. It was as if the last straw within her had broken and she had given into to whatever was holding her back. “Will you... share an eternal with me?” she asked as I felt a sudden fear of my own. In a split second, I felt exactly the same fear that she had felt in telling me. It would mean that she would have total access to my body as well as being able to control me. In return, she was offering something that she couldn't to anyone else. She wanted me to be hers as much much as she would be mine. A true equality.

“You... want me to... join with you.” I asked in a near whisper before I saw the sudden regret at asking me flare up.

“No... I mean... how can I....”

“You'll have to get along with Pure and Maid. You'll have to treat them as slaves and learn to love them as much as I do. And you will have to restrain yourself from using me for anything but love.” I said to her as her panic started to calm. It was obvious that she didn't expect my answer, but neither did I. It felt like the right thing to say.

“You... would do it?” Mystra asked me cautiously as she searched my eyes as if I were lying to her. “Forever... you would share everything?” she asked with the incredulity showing in her tone. “That means I could take your sphere and make you do whatever I wanted.” she said before I smiled at her.

“But you wouldn't because I trust you. That's what love is. You get as much trust back as you put in. I will give you all of it if I get the same back.” I said as I watched her eyes tremble yet again.

“How can you... just do that? How can you just say yes?” she asked me as if somehow hurt by my words.

“Because I know you and I love you. You are not who you put on, you are who you have become, underneath.” I said as I took her muscular waist in my hands. “I can see you for who you are. I can see most people for who they are. You want my love and even need it. I would gladly give it to you if it would help to heal your wounds. They have not healed, but they can. I would never take more than I could give or force you to be who you aren't” I said before her black lips trembled with her hands doing the same.

Mystra began to sob before I pulled her against me and let her cry again. “I don't deserve this.” she said over and over again as I tried to quiet her and rubbed her back.

“If you want to start again and make it better, you do deserve it.” I said causing her to cry even harder. “You pick your own destiny. If it lies with me, I will invite you in. I will give you something that I don't own.”

Chapter 7

I never knew that Mystra would become such a big deal with me. Sure, I thought she was sexy, intelligent, strong and interesting, but she pulled something from me that was unique to anyone I had known so far. She was the one that gave me the confidence to truly be myself and let my own desires become reality. In return, I liked to believe that I was the one that gave her trust and purpose.

Leading up to all of this, Beringar and Gudrun had let me explore my new kinky side with a little help from my sex toy body's desires and experience true love for the first time. Maid showed me that I had the forgiveness in my heart to take that which had enslaved me, and turn it into something comforting. Chef showed me that despite what showed on the outside, something completely different, yet equally pleasing could be on the inside. The Umbach's showed me that my seriousness could be put aside while still being responsible. Nanny made me realize that I could slow down and use my mind. Pure brought out my confidence and gentle domination. Even through all of them, Mystra was the only one who showed me who I truly was and allowed me to be okay with that. Partially stripping away my humility meant that I could show who I was to others without awkwardness or pain. Beringar showed me hints of this, but Mystra made me FEEL it.

When I told Mystra this, she only laid against me and listened after her tears had long passed. We were beyond the point of questioning why and how we loved each other so that we could move on to the next step. What to do with that love. It was only when she raised herself up and began to ride my still hard cock that I thought the conversation was over. The thoughtful, distant look in her eyes said otherwise.

“What did you do with the Baroness?” she asked before looking down at me with a comforting smile. It was a smile I had never seen her wear.

“I changed her desires to allow her to remove her constant horniness for short periods of time.” I said with her nodding as if she had already known.

“That power, it comes with a cost, doesn't it?” she asked as I nodded again. Her expression was still serious and thoughtful.

“To work that difficult of a spell, it requires energy. I used my own to make it happen.”

“You did it because you love them, not because you wanted to try it out on someone.” Mystra said as if stating a fact again. I was starting to wonder how she knew so much. Maybe she had been talking and actively looking for gossip, but I put my faith in trust.

“You figured it out on your own, didn't you?” I asked her as I held her rising and falling hips. She paused then looked down at me with a frown.

“I could have found out by other means.”  she said with a hint of her 'normal' character coming out, showing  a sly grin.

“But you didn't. You are smarter than most people in here and you figured it out.” I said before she smiled at me and rode me just as slowly as before.

“When are you going to try it again?” she asked me with a smile.

“Who says I haven't” I asked her before she stopped again and gave me that 'Really?' look then continued. “I asked Maid if she wanted me to change her and she shut me out.” I said causing Mystra just to stare at me with her hips beginning to grind instead of rise up and down.

“Maybe she likes they way she is. Maybe changing into something else or changing her ways is scary to her.” Mystra said before humping up and down again. “Why are you telling me about it?”

“Because I trust you.” I said causing her to stop again. “And because I want you to know more about our relationship.” I said as I took in her previous words. Maybe Maid really was afraid to change.

Mystra stared at me with a loving, yet far away expression before slowly building her rhythm again.

“Would you like me to talk to her?” Mystra asked before I gave her a funny look.

“That's one of the changes that I wanted to make. Right now, she can only communicate through Pure or me mentally. She can't sign, she can't read or write, even on a computer. I don't know how you would be able to talk to her.” I said causing Mystra to smile and look down from above me.

“I can talk, she can listen. It doesn't mean that because she can't speak that she isn't a part of the conversation.” Mystra said with a wry grin. “Have you tried doing the same? Just let the words and ideas hang in the air without expecting a response?” she asked before speeding up on me with shorter breaths. “It's like playing a song. You put part of your soul out there with no way for others to talk back in the same way. The only response that you get is expressions on faces, hints of emotions or feedback when you are done. It's incredibly liberating to put it all out there and let others decide for themselves as to what they do next.” she said before moaning softly. Her tail began to curl around my thigh.

“Then you are so secretive and plotting because you say everything with music?” I asked her with a half moan, half laugh. Mystra gave me just a sarcastic grin and lowered herself to look me in the eyes.

“I never say everything.” she said with a long moan as she raised up and came quietly on my cock. Her mood had completely changed back to the one seeking desire with no more talk. As far as I was concerned, I was ready to move on from our lengthy conversation.

Chapter 8

It had been a few weeks since the long conversation with Mystra. At first, I thought that nothing at all had changed, but I did find that she and Pure had been talking while I was busy with other things. At the same time, Maid's love for me was still as strong as ever, but she seemed more even more distant when conversing and cutting me off when trying to talk with her at length. I was starting to wonder what effect Mystra was having with getting to know my immediate family and why they wouldn't talk with me about it.

“Can you do the dick hands thing again?” Jenni asked with a girlish chuckle as I held both her and the feminized Marc against me. Lately, they had refused to let me play with them unless I was in charge. Today, I was a bit reluctant to play because of Maid and Pure feeling so distant, but Marc and Jenni were family too.

“Alice? Is something bothering you?” Jenni asked as her hand snaked up my bare chest with Marc's just next to it. I stopped thinking about Pure for just a moment to look down at the two of them. Something was bothering me.

“It's... Pure and Maid. They have been aloof lately.” I said with Jenni nodding silently.

“Why not just control them and make them do what you want? I'm sure that they like that kind of treatment.” Marc said before I frowned at him.

“Marc, you know she isn't like that with them, she owns them but she doesn't control them.” Jenni said to Marc before looking back to me and sliding a little further up my body. “Did something happen?”

I thought about my conversation Mystra and remembered how we almost silently agreed to keep it a secret until she got to know Maid and Pure a little better.

“Well... I had a long conversation with someone before this happened. I promised that I wouldn't talk about it, but it's why they are acting strange.” I said as I felt Marc press my hand to his eager pussy.

“So this is a bad time for this?” he asked before removing his own hands and putting them on my chest with Jenni's. They were both staring up at me from lower on my body.

“No, I do like my time with you and it's been a while.” I said with a brightening smile. It must not have been convincing because both of them failed to follow with their own. “It's just...”

“It's okay, Alice. We don't need to know if it's private. We just wanted to see you and be with you. It doesn't have to go beyond that.” Jenni said before laying her head on my chest again. Marc did the same as they both seemed to have some kind of unspoken conversation with each other.

“Maid acted funny when I asked her if she wanted me to change anything about her.” I said with a soft sigh causing both of them to look back up at me.

“That was after you changed Gudrun?” Jenni asked with Marc waiting for my response. I nodded softly as Jenni looked thoughtful again.

“Maybe she wants you to make her how you want her to be.” Marc said with Jenni agreeing but still looking thoughtful.

“I only asked if she wanted me to give her a way to communicate with others. She still can't read, write, sign or use a computer.” I said as I allowed my hands to change. Like last time, I made fists with my thumbs sticking out causing the fist to become a scrotum and the thumbs to become sizable cocks.

“Mystra suggested that I just start speaking my mind and not worry about a response. It's hard for me to do if I don't get any kind of feedback.” I said as Jenni shuffled one of my hands into her crotch and inserted it into her with a painful grunt.

“Sometimes when I am in charge, I talk out loud to Jenni and make her unable to speak.” Marc said with Jenni nodding and writing on my cock hand.

“I like it when all I can do is listen. It lets me focus on what he wants instead of trying to influence him with my own words. Maybe Maid feels the same way.” Jenni said just as Marc stuffed himself with my other hand. Both of them instinctively reached for the cock between my legs and started to pump it slowly. The conversation fell off quickly being replaced only by moans of pleasure. I sighed as I laid my head back to let the pleasure cloud my thoughts.

–

A meeting was held to try to classify the colonists that were now living with us. It had been a few days since Marc and Jenni visited and I was a little surprised at seeing them attend the meeting. Like many times before, Pure stayed at my feet and caressed my legs, but Maid had disappeared into the mansion.

“Human types, Dolls, Automatons, are they all basically the same or should they be considered completely different?” Thorn asked with many looking thoughtful.

“I know that Violet and I want to be considered blueberries, even though I am orange.” Naranja said with a bit of a laugh. It was the first time she had spoken up in a meeting for a long time.

“Yeah, but you fill with air, she fills with fluid. Is that the same?” Sky asked with a more serious tone. Sky had calmed down some after dealing with more important issues in the past few weeks.

“Basically. I mean, we are both inflatable balls.” Naranja said with many agreeing.

“I think that is a good defining characteristic. There are others that are inflatable, but more like blow up dolls. It's going to be hard to put people into categories with so many different types out there. What about Phyllis? Do we consider her furniture?” I asked with a sigh.

The classification of people was hard enough as it was and seemed a little pointless as there was no real reason to do it other than just to figure it out. So what if one guy was a Humantaur, another was a blow up doll and one a mannequin. I was taking a page from Mystra's book in thinking that were were all just kinky people. The relationships were what mattered, not what we looked like or could do.

As the meeting went on with everyone bickering and trying to prove that their opinion was right, I put my hand in Pure's hair and smiled. It was times like these that I wanted to just get up and leave to have her next me in bed. We still needed to talk.

After the long meeting with the progress going nowhere, I led Pure to the common area outside of our room with her arm in mine and thought about Mystra and Maid.

“Do you like Mystra?” I asked Pure as I started us toward the floor. For some reason, talking in the privacy of our room didn't feel comforting.

“What... why do you ask?” Pure asked with a confused expression. When I didn't answer her question back, she sighed and played with her shiny hands in front of her.

“I do like her.” she said with a small sigh. “Whatever you two talked about that day, she became interested in me instead of just you. Did you ask her to talk to me?” Pure asked before looking up at me with a hurt expression.

“I did ask her to talk to you, you and Maid.” I said causing her hurt expression to twist into curiosity. “Mystra is family to me and I feel like you don't get along well with her. I didn't want to force you to like her so I asked her to talk to you instead.” I said softly as Pure picked at her hands again. Lately, I had made her relatively thin with large breasts and completely naked all the time. I still loved her nearly white, shiny skin and metallic hair.

“A part of me wants to force you to like and accept her, but I can't do that and feel good about it. She is important to me and a complex person. She has her reasons for being the way she is, but she isn't an evil person by far.” I said with Pure nodding in understanding.

“She isn't like you.” Pure said as she looked up and widened her legs to show off her metallic doll hole at her crotch. “She has a hard time understanding why I need your dominance.” she said softly.

“I promised that I wouldn't talk about her past with anyone else, but it has to do with that. I made myself the same promise that I wouldn't pry into your past since you are defensive about it too. I get that you wanted to start new in here, but her past is tragic and painful, much more so than mine.” I said with Pure nodding in understanding.

I took Pure's hands in mine then frowned with concern. “Are you okay? You and Maid both haven't been quite yourselves lately.” I said gently. Pure became suddenly nervous.

“I'm fine. I've just been thinking a lot lately.” she said before averting her eyes from mine.

“Me too.” I said causing her to look back and let her violet eyes search mine. “Ever since the day that I asked Maid if she wanted me to change her, she... shut me out. We talk just long enough that she can tell me a few things, but I can't figure out what she is thinking anymore. Even her emotions are muted when I'm around her.”

“She is afraid to tell you what she wants.” Pure said with a deep sigh. I knew that they had been talking, but I didn't want to pull it out of her. “I know what it is that she hides, but don't force it from her. It's rather important.”

I was really interested after hearing this. In the long conversation with Mystra, I had learned much about her and who she was without being able to tell anyone to protect her privacy. Even maid had a right to her own privacy with me, if she wanted it.

“I understand.” I said with a slight smile. Pure gave me an odd look and withdrew her hands from mine.

“You aren't going to ask her?” Pure asked before I shook my head no.

“Though I may own both of you and dominate you from time to time, I still respect your privacy and individuality. If either of you have something that you would rather not talk about, I am okay with that. It hurts a little, but I get it. Like with Mystra, she asked me not to talk about it even though I could without her knowing. If you or Maid want to talk, I will always listen with an open heart and an open mind, but I always leave that up to you.” I said as I stared at Pure. Pure's eyes were beginning to tremble at the edges. Even with her eyes being so expressive, she was getting better at containing her emotions, for better or worse.

Chapter 9

It was dark in our room and I was alone after a meeting. Pure had gone to spend some time with Mystra and Maid was still roaming where she would. The door opened with light streaming in, but I didn't turn to see who it was as I felt Maid's presence precede her as it always did. This time, I felt a tension in her that she never carried. It felt odd compared to her normally carefree nature.

“Maid?” I asked to her and began to turn. The room was nearly black with only a small sliver of light from the door's bottom filtering in.

“Alice.” she thought to me as I felt her mind open briefly then once more. “I want to talk to you.”

I started to sit up but stopped when I felt her hands running up my legs and her kneel at my feet. I waited.

“I have... a desire to change one thing.” she said with a tone that sounded heavy in her own mind. She left herself open, but I didn't pry or respond. “I don't want to talk or communicate with anyone but you and Pure.” she said before leaving her statement hang. I had found out before that she couldn't read my thoughts like I could with hers and it gave me an advantage that she said she enjoyed.

“If you could change me, I want you to give me a penis like the other maids.” she thought to me  before stopping her hands on my skin. I could already feel my rubber pussy leaking due to her soft touch.

“I will do it under one condition.” I said as I felt her mind jump then settle to hear me out. “I am going to tell you something that you cannot share with anyone else, but I will make the change for you.”

“Okay.” she thought to me with a hint of nervousness and still hiding inside her own mind.

“Mystra asked me to share an eternal with her and join our family at the most intimate level. I asked her to get to know you and Pure better before accepting it. I haven't gone through with it because I want approval from both of you.” I said as I felt her emotions beginning to overwhelm her.

“I want that.” she said as I felt her emotions bleeding into me and causing me to choke back a sob at feeling them.

“Why are you hiding from me?” I asked Maid causing her tearful joy to freeze into nervousness again.

“I... I don't deserve a penis again.” she said as I felt part of her mind unlock and experience the guilt that was leftover from Tim and Maid's merge. “I only deserve what you gave me.” she said as I felt the guilt melt into an overpowering sorrow with her hands trembling on me.

I sat up quickly and pulled Maid against my chest with my hands cupping her head. I could feel the deep, silent sobs only from within her mind.

“If that is the case, let me tell you what you deserve.” I said with her internal sobs quieting slightly. “I want the option of you having a penis whether you deserve it or not. You are MY Maid and I want you to be versatile. I also want to make other small changes, but not change who you are.” I said as I felt her heart cave and pull harder into the embrace. The fog began to lift from her thoughts leaving a nervous joy behind.

“I will do anything for you.” I heard her think to herself before directing it at me.

“No more hiding, unless it is something that Pure does not wish me to see.” I said to her as I looked at her eyeless face with the white ruffled doll hole. It was so dark in the room that I could just barely make out her silhouette, but I knew that face well. “And, I will give you penis that only I can control with it being any size that I want. I can make you ejaculate, change the shape and hardness too.”

“Yes please, for you.” she said in her mind as I felt the sudden joy in her words. “I'm sorry I was scared, I never should have doubted you.” Maid said causing me to huff out a laugh.

“No, you shouldn't have, but it's hard when you doubt yourself. I am proud that you know who you are and want to keep your form. I can help you to change anything that you want and even pick something else if you chose to, I but I can feel how much you are integrated into this body.” I said as her thoughts agreed with my statement. The part of her that was Maid said that she would never be anything else, but the part of her that was Tim wanted the one thing that was lost to him.

I held maid in my embrace and rejoiced in feeling her super squishy boobs against my own as I allowed us to drift down toward the bed. Maid stayed attached to me and I kissed her face gently causing her feelings to swell from her confines and fill me with happiness in the moment. I finally felt like I had her back, but a little upset that it was over something so simple. Still, she had a right to keep it to herself and if it was important to her, I wasn't going to judge.

Maid simply laid on top of me with her thoughts drifting as I stayed connected to her. I started to understand why it was so difficult for her when I found the broken connections within her own mind that came from the damage the occurred during the merge. I was a little sad that some things would just be hard for her from now on, but also knew that she was allowed the comfort of no communication to hide within. It was the insulation that hid her once formidable intelligence that was now scattered and disjointed.

After some time, I began telling Maid of the conversation that I had with Mystra. Maid followed all of my details sending her on a roller coaster ride of emotions and thoughts. In the end, she was all for the idea, even if Mystra wanted to dominate her or not. Maid would treat her as a second master with equal authority, no questions asked. It was my happiness that she was concerned with and eased some of my tension by saying that she liked Mystra quite a lot.

When our conversation was over, I let my skin grow and cover Maid above me to pull her tighter to my body. I knew that she would enjoy the security and comfort of the gesture and smiled when I felt it from her rather than hearing it in her thoughts. The tightness of my body pulling her against me and restricting her movements allowed her to calm to a level that I hadn't felt in her for quite some time.

Chapter 10

Some quiet bonding time with Maid was a luxury that I hadn't had in some time. Keeping her tightly pressed against me by wrapping a layer of my own skin over her was just what I needed, both for myself to feel closer to Maid and her to feel secure in telling me what had been bothering her. After getting back up again, I decided to do some exploring.

As I walked with Maid, I took in the presence of the other Landers around me and thought about the meeting earlier. It was a terrible concept to try to categorize or classify anyone here. Bet, the incredibly fat rubber woman was mostly human, but could change her weight at any time she wanted. Violet, Naranja's counterpart could inflate herself into a tight round blueberry just like in the movie. Her skin would darken from beige into a purplish-blue as she filled out and could only regain her humaniod shape by being juiced. Barry was a stretchy person who loved to be free without the constant nag of sex to get in his way, he was one of the few asexual's that lived here besides Sky and Cal. Janet was a mute rubber doll, almost an automaton but with sex toy parts and expressive eyes. Even those that were half male or female were hard to classify. I huffed at thinking that it was even necessary.

Eventually Maid and I came across Zest, the humantaur who was giving a ride to Betty, a bimbo-like blowup doll. Zest looked incredibly happy just to give her a ride and his dark brown, almost black skin shined even in the low light of the wide corridor.

“Heya Alice, you wanna ride?” Zest asked with his southern American accent. I smiled at remembering Zest coming from Alabama and his fantasies of having his body match the enormous cock that he had before coming here. Of course it was a big as a horse's now and he had four legs, but he still had the same face and upper body that he used to. I always liked Zest's ventures into role playing games and the stories behind them.

“Actually, I've not had the honor yet.” I said as I looked to Maid to see her nod with a flare of playfulness filling her.

“Come Mi'lady, your steed awaits.” he said with a big smile and extending his hand to me. Betty gave him a quick peck from her doll lips on his back then hopped off with ease. She bowed to me causing Maid to giggle internally just before Zest's strong hand lifted me to his back.

“So... you still playing your online games in the computer room?” I asked him as I wrapped my hands around his powerful chest. There was still something about a manly chest that caused my arousal to build like a slow tingle of electricity.

“Naw... Anymore, I been chatt'n with the Landers and learnin'n bout them. I had no idea everyone was so interestin'.” Zest said as he turned toward Maid. “You wanna ride too?” he asked Maid before I nodded at her. Maid nodded back and we both helped her onto his back just behind me.

“We arent too heavy, are we?” I asked causing Zest to chuckle deeply and shake his head.

“Nah... I got a strong back. Not even Bet can break it.” he said before he started walking. His stride was gentle and elegant, much different that what I thought riding a horse would be.

“Been getting any action lately?” I aske

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk