Author Topic: Collections by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 4159 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Collections by Jackie Rabbit
« on: October 30, 2021, 01:24:36 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween21/collections.html
M/fm; mpov; cd; fem; supernatural; demon; costume; reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Collections by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 05:49:16 pm »
Thank you Teann for the edits, they look perfect.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 01:05:41 pm »
This did make me smile and giggle.  For some reason I kept thinking of the demon as female, clearly not paying enough attention to the story codes, not that it mattered, since it didn't get in the way of the delightful naughtiness, and all of the lovely touches and moments, seeing things from the evil side, and the nature of the wickedness that was happening.

I was confused at the comments about a second soul being up for collection, but that was resolved as the story went on and all was explained.

There really was a "solution" and a hole in the contract, but Oh yes, the devil was in the details, and the solution wasn't quite what was expected or envisioned at all *evil giggles*

Very festive and seasonal, thank you :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 07:49:50 am »
Thank you, I had fun writing it to be honest. I don't really know where the whole story came from, but it just kind of popped into my mind and I wrote it very quickly. I was feeling snarky when I wrote it though, and I think that came out in the story. I thought the conclusion was fun too, Arnold/Princess not necessarily going to hell, but almost. Clowning Around Too was a bit more serious, although it seem that everybody got what they really wanted in the end in that one, but this story's light attitude I think balances that one out just a it.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk