Author Topic: Clowning Around Too by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 4767 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Clowning Around Too by Jackie Rabbit
« on: October 30, 2021, 01:23:58 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween21/clowning_around_too.html
F/f+; M/f+; fpov; ponygirl; outdoors; public; hum; strip; naked; straps; harness; cuffs; gag; whip; exhib; piercing; trick; sold; cons; reluct; nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline drulema

Re: Clowning Around Too by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 03:44:21 pm »
Jackie Rabbit, you have outdone yourself with this sequel to Clowning Around!
Solidly linked to the first story and totally from the protagonist's POV!
Her immediate fascination of the ponygirl world, her plan to involve Sam so that she could experience this kinky lifestyle herself, to her total immersion and subjugation as a cart-pulling ponygirl, to her complete transformation into a real racing ponygirl kept me hanging on for the next sentence throughout the story.
And then having her so called plan spiral out of her control to her being eventually owned by a consortium of her best friend, the teen witch and the one woman that really had it in for her was well played out.
Thank you taking the time to craft  wonderful story!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 05:35:49 pm »
Thank you so much, I had fun writing it to be honest. I will gladly credit you for a good part of the inspiration, so thank you for that. I also believe you had asked for some bells in the forum last year too, but I didn't want to just clip them on her in the traditional way, I wanted something more permanent. ::) The bells seemed important, so I wanted to give them special meaning in the story, and a regifted first Christmas gift from the husband that got lost seemed very profound. Kathy isn't a very forgiving woman, and towards the end we get to find out how seriously pissed off she really is. I have girlfriends like this, they're a little spooky sometimes...

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 06:26:08 pm »
I appreciate the credit for the little i may have influenced your well written and amazing story.
The inclusion of the rings and the meaning behind them is perfect in every way; brilliant in fact!
I may as well ask it here - will we learn about Jackie's subsequent pony life after Halloween?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 08:05:14 am »
I would love to tell the story of "Big Tits" indoctrination into the world of a racing ponygirl, how she trained right alongside real racing stock all summer long, but didn't fathom that she'd be racing too, losing her human mind incrementally in the process. 

The three new friends have made an investment in both time, and money; the special training ranch is expensive, and the custom made equipment is too. They expect a return on that, and Kathy at the very least wants her pound of flesh too. Sam doesn't have the cash to invest like the other's do, so her part of the trio looks like ruthless motivation as BT's primary racing jockey. She also was charged with acquisition, getting my alter ego's signature on the actual contract, but first providing for an all summer long extended alibi for my alter ego's attendance at the special training ranch.

I've had the I.P.R.L. pop up in other stories, and I could also see the local sheriff being involved with acquisitions too, as in the other ponygirls at the special ranch might be one-time local troublemakers, although without the benefit of a local connected and influential family and therefore easily made to disappear. Could some of those other girls instead have been sold into that life, either to settle a debt of some kind, or as an alternate to a much more public and embarrassing form of incarceration where an influential family would be embarrassed? Or, maybe even an inconvenient first wife without the benefit of a pre-nup, made to up and leave the marriage in the middle of the night (stripped, gagged, and handcuffed in the back of the tinted windows police car and whisked off to the ranch) all as if she instead ran away from home, so as to make room for the next little new wife with a better attitude, without that costly wealth splitting divorce?

I kind of left a clue in the story, where the trainer says that he prefers to work with runners and natural athletes, implying that he at times has to work with less than prime physical specimens as ponygirls too. I imagine that breaking and training a ponygirl that really doesn't want to be one would be an almost impossible task, very brutal, but we could always ask Sam and the teen girls about that. The trainer obviously saw that Sam had other gifts, and that she didn't want to be in harness at all.

Just some crazy thoughts running around in my mind, and thanks again for the inspiration, and yes, I would love to tell that story if I can find the time to write it, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 05:25:46 pm »
It's interesting to read how Jackie slowly and methodically becomes more immersed into her ponygirl life. She wants to perform at her best. She relishes how she has improved over time in her movement and her stamina. She is becoming more of a ponygirl and less her human self. Her kinky mind is leading her down the path just as easily as anyone holding her reins. She relishes how her pony is developing and is proud to show others how far she has come and how fast she is has become. She ignores the tell-tail signs that her kink has taken a different path; the money being spent on her custom boots and harness, having someone that knew how to train ponygirls, the fact she was being kept and trained at a ranch with other ponygirls, that she had "mock" races with other ponygirls. Finally on Halloween day, after being coated in horsehair and having the bells permanently affixed to her nipples does she question if her ponygirl life is coming to an end at the end of the day.

So after the parade and Sam's little talk with her, she now sees her future; her future as a permanent "branded" ponygirl to be raced in as many I.P.R.L. races as her new owners want. At this point, human thoughts and traits are distant memories for her and a life of chastity, racing and being treated as an animal is ahead. And I'm sure that little patch over her sex will be removed and will continuously show her excitement at her new life being more then just a fantasy!

I hope we get to learn how her racing career turns out and what other events are in store for her.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 08:08:04 am »
I love the playful, less than totally evil nature of the girls... well at least two of them anyway. It could be argued that two thirds of the trio might really think they're doing this "for" B.T. and not "to" her. I think Kathy will eventually get over her bloodlust for B.T. too, maybe she even finding out one day well into the future that B.T. didn't really hook up with her ex-husband at all, that it really was just an innocent ride home.

I haven't written a ponygirl story for that section in a few years, so perhaps I'm overdue, or maybe Teann will move this one there after the Halloween special and I'll add to it there.

I think they're fun characters, maybe too fun to just leave hanging, and thanks again for your kind motivation, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk