Author Topic: Recently Read and Good  (Read 533 times)

Offline subgrrl

• Key: A Novel
Recently Read and Good
« on: October 30, 2021, 10:18:32 AM »
This past month, I started to track a list of stories that I thought may potentially be interesting / enticing / entertaining - stories that would be worth the time investment to read (which, of course, depends largely on my own fantasies rather than actual quality - so please take no offense). That list quickly grew to about 150 or so.

Who has time to read that many stories?

Oh well...

Here are some that I DID enjoy this past month:

Education in the Basement by BedHead
Excerpt:
The pulsing switched to her sex. This was far more pleasurable and she sighed in happiness, wriggling a little in her bonds.

“That’s a nice feeling, isn’t it?” Schiller stood, and draped the cart with a black cloth. “You’ll continue to experience it as long as you don’t think. When the sensors pick up you thinking, it will cut off the stimulation.”

She and Karin left the room, and the lights started to dim. “Oblivion, my dear,” she called back, as the door swung closed. “Emptiness.”

A Puppy's Day by Random Aussie
Excerpt:
Master orders me to all fours and starts fitting the chastity belt around my waist. A padlock appears and is locked on. The bells are removed and a small vibrator appears and slips easily inside my dripping pussy. The main part of the belt is pushed tight against my clit and pussy rings and two chains part my ass on either side of my tail. Several more padlocks appear and are locked on. Master tells me the keys were in the package I posted earlier when running my errands . The package is postage paid through a few cities so he doesn’t know when it will arrive back. So no sex and this vibe will be in me for who knows how long.

Offline subgrrl

Re: Recently Read and Good
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 04:06:56 PM »
Almost 250 stories are sitting in my ever-growing interested-in-reading list. Every once in a while I randomly grab one to read. Here are some good ones I've encountered recently (in no particular order)...

Your suggestions, of course, will add weight to the chances that I read a particular story... So, please do...

Mithril by Over-run666
Excerpt:
The mage began to close the visor with gusto. It was nearly in place when Gianna felt things inside the mask. A wide rounded metal projection met with her lips.

“Wai..”

Her pleas were cut off as the visor shut completely forcing the projection into the warrior’s mouth and preventing her finishing that word.

Then runes so intricately engraved into the armour began to glow briefly and there was loud clanking like a dozen hammers falling at once.

Puppet by Lescivious
Hanging on the wall is image after image of girls strung up in precarious positions… hanging from the cables on the stage. I look closer at the images. The figures are limp, unmoving save for the strings holding them up.

Home Farm by Writer345
“Please let us go.” Lily said, dismayed at how whiny her voice sounded.

The woman sounded sympathetic when she answered. “I’m very sorry, Lily, but I can’t do that. But don’t worry, you’ll get used to everything and will come to love it here. My girls always do.”

The Stox Box 4: The Mask by Jack Peacock
One by one I felt the boards slide into place. Ankles first, then knees, waist and wrists, and finally the last but most important, what I called the pillory board, slid down over the end of the rubber hood loosely covering my neck. My friend tightened the retaining screws on all the boards with the cordless drill, to make sure nothing would work loose. No matter what I desired this box would be my home until tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Body Subordination by Calm_waves
Chips came out a few years ago and changed our lives. They were these little things that you could get installed into your brain that would allow another person to sort of take control and feel things as you do. For instance if you had a pain your doctor could take over to help pinpoint it, Or if you got lost someone could help find you. Some people even used them to experience how an orgasm felt from the opposite sex.

Offline subgrrl

Re: Recently Read and Good
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »
Briar Rose by CreatingKate
There on the bed lay a breathtaking blonde. The woman looked about her age with golden hair and pink cheeks. She was laid out across the bed perfectly, a peaceful look on her face as she slept. Rebecca was drawn in. She removed her bow, arrows and dagger, laying the weapons on the floor. Her boots made a muted thud on the hollow wood as she approached the bed. Up close, the sleeping woman looked like an angel.

Caress Curse by Sexbot9000
Kelly had already made several adjustments to her daily life. Being naked whenever she was in the house was the obvious first step. She also (with the exception of the occasional shower fuck) exclusively took baths now, finding them to be significantly less stimulating. She got a standing desk so that she’d stop humping the chair. They’d set the heat higher so that she didn’t need to sleep with blankets...

The Cell by Lunargue
(A series of 5 drawings)

The Golden Girl by denkira7
Rid of all her stylish business clothing and underwear, the woman saw tall hills of coins surrounding her from many sides, along with a small excavator sitting idle... Metal that was bolted into the floor surrounded her wrists and secured them to either side of her head. Similar bonds immobilized her ankles, forcing her legs to remain half-spread and her naked body rather flat and taut.

Pony Trap by dianag
...Each found her arms gently but firmly taken up their backs and each felt straps being tightly buckled round their wrists, holding their arms in a reverse prayer position. Another strap, level with their elbows was slowly tightened and the girls found their arms held tightly against their bodies with their leather encased fingers almost touching their necks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk