Author Topic: Looking for some bondage story based on Cube (1997+) movie series.  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Gh0sTG0

I read that thing long time ago, maybe 10 years or so. If I'm correct, it was something in Cube movie thematic, but with bondage instead of death.
In that story things work like it was in movie, but there were only girls.
So girls wake up in that cube labyrinth, they start exploring rooms, and in some time first of them finds, that wrong door leads to room with bondage trap, that locks girl in the room and puts her in strict bondage, and starts making her orgasm.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Looking for some bondage story based on Cube (1997+) movie series.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 06:53:39 pm »
That does sound familiar, though I can't remember enough details to give me keywords to search for. Was it actually in the same sort of cube (i.e. doors on all 6 faces of the room)? If so then it's probably using the word "cube" an awful lot. If I read it, it's probably available on the Plaza or Literotica / GaggedUtopia; it doesn't sound like a fit for EMCSA and I didn't do all that much reading on bdsmlibrary.

Offline Gh0sTG0

Re: Looking for some bondage story based on Cube (1997+) movie series.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 06:59:39 pm »
That does sound familiar, though I can't remember enough details to give me keywords to search for.
Me too :(
Was it actually in the same sort of cube (i.e. doors on all 6 faces of the room)? If so then it's probably using the word "cube" an awful lot.
It was too long time ago... That's literally all I can remember... Maybe plus that last girl was trapped too... But not sure...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk