Author Topic: Magic Has a Price by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 2773 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Magic Has a Price by Jackie Rabbit
« on: September 19, 2021, 07:44:06 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/magic_has_a_price1.html
F/m; mpov; bond; dungeon; cell; strip; cuffs; manacles; naked; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/magic_has_a_price2.html
F/m; mpov; dungeon; cuffs; naked; oral; witch; strip; majick; sex; tease; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:34:40 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline pilloryslave

Re: Magic Has a Price by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 03:07:25 am »
Omg!!!!!
Please say you have planned chapters to continue with this story!!!!
Well written i was so entranced i felt i was her prisoner or perhaps wishing i was..   VERY well done

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 08:22:24 am »
I am presently working on the next chapter, trying to time it out with Halloween. I think they're fun and interesting characters, and I very much appreciate the kind words. I am also mindful that some of my stories get quite long, and I'm trying to tell this one just a bit more quickly than novel length.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 03:31:53 am »
Great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 09:34:06 am »
Thank you, I am working on it presently. I also really like your Bette Paige photo, she was doing this stuff long before most of us were.

Thanks again, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 07:06:59 pm »
Finally got here, SO worth the wait!

This didn't go how I expected, I was expecting overt magic from very early on, instead what we have is something so gentle, so soothing...  I want to say romantic, but I am not quite sure that is the right word here.  The story and the characters just flow from one moment to the next, slowly building and drawing me in.

I care, I want to care, I am happy caring, and the more I care the more I want to see.

This moves at a very gentle pace, but it is not slow.  It doesn't rush, instead letting things move at a reasonable pace, so the events really hit home and make sense.  So that you properly connect with and care about the characters.

I am left wondering at what sore spot he nearly poked when asking about others coming in to help.  It seems a perfectly reasonable question, given the immaculate state of such a large and impressive house.  We shall have to wait for this, clearly.

I didn't really catch the import of any room at the time it was stated, but going back, it was before the meal together, at a point when I would not expect the offer to mean what it turns out it really meant.  Looking back on it, looking at how the story ended, I am more curious than ever.  She seems so very perceptive and aware, clearly seeing and understanding some of his nature, the strength of the draw of the cell and imprisonment, plus some of the very traits in him that seem to draw her towards him so are the very traits that would keep him from picking up on or ever following through her, now very clear, offer over which room to choose...

The characters get more interesting and real, making this all the more interesting and rewarding :)

As for the length, this is a good length, since the pacing works well.  Sometimes things are to rushed, or sometimes they seem to take forever to happen, here the pacing feels good for the nature of events, so all is good and proper :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 08:04:15 am »
Thank you Feline, I thought they were fun characters to be honest. Jane is pacing herself that first day, and for good reason, but I don't want to spoil the second part. I put that one in the Halloween section because I thought there might not be all that much in there this year, but it didn't get all that many reads there, so I think this might have been a mistake. There is magic involved, but it's subtle magic, and more than one kind too.

John is perfect for Jane, just what she needs, but there is this overlaying feeling that Jane can take care of herself. I wrote this one from the male perspective (John's) because I'm trying to get better at that, but I most identify with Jane instead; isn't that odd? John need somebody like Jane himself, the two drawn towards each other as if by magic. I could do a part three, but I think it might be good to leave things where they are at the end of part two; what do you think though?

Thank you as always for your thoughtful and kind words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2021, 05:33:48 pm »
part 2...  part 2...

yes, I remember seeing it in the Halloween section now, and putting it to one side to read after I had read part 1, and totally forgot about it! AAAGGGGHHHHH!  The horror!

*runs off hunting*

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 01:36:51 pm »
That's my fault for not updating Part 1 with a link to Part 2 in the rush of handling all the Halloween submissions. I've published a second copy of this in this section so that both parts are together, as well as Part 2 forming part of the Halloween special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk