Author Topic: Minimum Security by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 2215 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Minimum Security by Jackie Rabbit
« on: July 28, 2021, 09:25:08 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/minimum_security.html
M/f; cuckold; cuffs; chair; sex; bond; straps; cons; reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Online feline

• Hogtied
Re: Minimum Security by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 05:51:31 pm »
OK, please give me a moment, I might need a quiet sit down for a few seconds while I get my breath back...

When I started reading this, just as we learned how carefully sized the stolen payments were, and how her husband seemed to have / claimed to have no knowledge of the theft I wondered if all of this was contrived by his boss, as a way to entrap his wife.

But as the story went on, this just didn't seem that reasonable any more, it just didn't seem to fit.

Once we really got going though, got into things, I lost track of such thoughts, swept along and up in the feelings, the swells of emotion, the waves of feelings, reactions, thoughts, discoveries, as Jimmy stated his price, and set about taking, taking, and taking some more...

Seeing the slowly growing realisation of just how little she has to offer here, just how far she might have to go, the sorts of things she might have to give up, all combined, at first, with the comforting sense and impression that she could keep this "little arrangement" secret from her husband.  The love and devotion to her husband that this speaks of, speaks to, it really draws me in, helps me to care, to want to know and to be interested.

The hints though, the point that for this "punishment" to fit the crime her husband has to learn and know for sure what took place between his wife and Jimmy, otherwise Jimmy's conquest really isn't the same...  it was a real hint as to where things were going to be going...

The storm of feelings that are being set in motion, her powerful response to such a commanding man at a base level, while it is running totally counter to what she had set out to achieve, things she never wanted to offer, and things she had never considered happening...

Yep, this grabbed hold of me and just kept the feelings coming!

I really don't know if I want to see more of this or not...  I want more since it is so powerful and really grabbed me, but at the same time, it ends at such a pure moment of "oh SHIT", don't you risk loosing some of this power by going further, unless of course further is even better...

Regardless, thank you!!!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Minimum Security by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 10:49:30 am »
Thank you. I really don't have any experience with the criminal justice system personally, but I sometimes wonder about the victims of whatever crime it was. Big Jimmy might not be the most likable character, but he's still somebody that had something stolen from him, and there is a certain element of betrayal in there too. He want's some retribution, and he's going to get some, simply because he can.

There is a rest of the story, and I have it written in my head already, but, like you, I don't know if it's not better just to leave the question of "what's next" hanging, letting the reader decide. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be sitting next to Sam in court for the last time in the next few years, holding his hand and wearing a very nice and new slinky dress specifically to Big Jimmy liking, knowing, or at least suspecting, what's growing inside of you. Sam would know that there was no way that Kim could afford to buy something like that for herself.

Would Big Jimmy make sure the dress and underthings that matched were just this side of acceptable for court? Would Sam see this, as well as the others, knowing something profound had happened? Did Big Jimmy make a security camera tape of the epic event, either for personal entertainment, or to share with the imprisoner Sam at some later date, just to be sure he got the message? Would Big Jimmy with his connections find some way to ensure that Sam was having the exact same kinds of experiences that Kim was, perhaps even at the exact same time, but Sam with his new prisoner friends instead of his wife? That would be quite dark, but Big Jimmy isn't a man to cross.

Just some of the questions in my mind regarding a potential part two, if I should ever write one, and thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk