Author Topic: Sam and Em by ForeverAltered  (Read 20517 times)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Sam and Em by ForeverAltered
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2024, 10:45:52 pm »
It may just be me, but I find appropriate and that things are right when Sam is belted.

Offline Killthebeast

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2024, 03:32:23 am »
But in the end it'S Emily that wants to be belted, so Sam will for sure get out of the belt and have her aprtner wear it for a period of time. I must admit i would love to see the timeline, since i don't know how long it will take for Sam to completely take control of Emily. Damn i'm hyped for that. Also how will the new belt be?

Having a good relationship, but i see it before my eyes. All is perfect, only that Em did not cum in month. Yes i would love to see her teased denied, but pleasing Sam. Trying to touch herself, but always always having the belt in the way.

They will also have to take Ems measurements to make sure the her future permanent piece of clothing fits her tightly and perfectly.
I love the story

PS: i always forget that tomorrow, Emilie will have to be in the belt. But it seems they have no time or she intentinally doesn't let Sam out, to get punished harder. Those two living together. Emiliecbeltet with an even more secure model. Month after month after month. Pleasuring her Mistress but only gets teased or her sexual wants completely i⁶gnored.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 01:42:12 pm by Killthebeast »

Offline NCSUWS2011

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2024, 03:29:42 am »
Absolutely amazing series; I cannot wait until the next one comes out!!  Great job!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk