Author Topic: If I Could Change Your Mind by Mila V  (Read 2515 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
If I Could Change Your Mind by Mila V
« on: August 25, 2021, 10:32:24 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/if_i_could_change_your_mind.html
Sbf; F/f; bond; blackmail; outdoors; rope; buttplug; gasmask; electro; gag; cane; spank; trick; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: If I Could Change Your Mind by Mila V
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 02:31:47 pm »
Mila V, what an exciting and fun story! I enjoyed the twists and turns and all that was packed into the remarkably brief story. I also liked the sort of 'stop-edit' scene shifts. Those can be jarring if not done well, and I thought yours were done very well.

Keep up the good work,
Eido

Offline dengamle68

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:27 am »
Wow - I really hope you will continue with the story

Offline milavolkova

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 08:40:56 am »
Thanks! As for sequel - no, it was planned as single complete story. I was talked into writing a sequel to my previous story, and it didn't turn out great, of course. So, no.
But there are more stories coming.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 08:50:41 am »
Thanks! As for sequel - no, it was planned as single complete story. I was talked into writing a sequel to my previous story, and it didn't turn out great, of course. So, no.

I think that's a solid decision - not all stories can be easily continued, and often you lose the magic of the original trying to contort the sequel to follow on. Usually when I read a story that's really good, what I'm thinking is "I'd like more of that feeling", not "I'd like more of that story." But it's hard to disentangle the two.

Offline Mr Argent

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 10:10:33 am »
I’ve followed this site for many years and finally had to register so I could post my feedback on this story.

This is a superb piece of fiction. It’s a great fetish story, but it’s also a great story, period. Lovely plot, very solid dialogue, complex motivations, believable and appealing characters, and ultimately a rewardingly graceful and gracious approach to all the principals. I’ve seldom enjoyed a story so much and been so thoroughly impressed.

You have real talent and I hope we can look forward to more:

Offline milavolkova

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 02:19:02 pm »
I’ve followed this site for many years and finally had to register so I could post my feedback on this story.
Thank you, Sir. That's a high praise. Actually, I did the same last year :)

Offline dengamle68

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 06:47:55 am »
Can't wait to read  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk