Author Topic: New author  (Read 2873 times)

Offline meganlawalert

New author
« on: October 30, 2022, 06:01:12 pm »
Hi!  I am Megan Law, and I am a new writer for Gromet's Plaza.

I am a trans woman, so I write stories based on that experience.  Many of my stories will involve either surprise or forced transformations, if that isn't your cup of tea I get that.  If those topics interest you, or don't offend you, please read and comment.

Messages via Gromet's messaging system are welcome, but I'd rather have discussions of my stories and my writing out in the open, here on the forums.

For everyone who has read, or will read one of my stories, thank you.

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Re: New author
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 12:41:38 am »
Welcome to the Plaza

Offline Coppelia

• !
    • My Amazon Author Page
Re: New author
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 04:34:45 pm »
Hi,

I’m Coppelia, a newbie to the Forums but a long time reader of the site. Great to hear there’s another TG author out there! I’ve dabbled myself a long time ago on the Legacy Of Timeless Beauty site, a little mannequinisation thing called Dummy, but I recently decided to return to the area in earnest, have just put a book out on Amazon Kindle foregrounding my thing for enforced robot transformations, you can check it here if interested:

https://www.amazon.com/author/maschinenfrau

I’m going to dig out a couple of other unpublished shorter things I’ve written and upload them here, and try to make a go of my longer form stuff too. Looking forward to seeing more of your own material!
Ride Eternal, Shiny and Chrome!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk