Author Topic: The Redhead in the Killer Kollar by The Technician  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Redhead in the Killer Kollar by The Technician
« on: June 14, 2019, 12:30:48 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/redheadinthekillerkollar.html
Solo-M; house; remote; video; M/f; naked; collar; slave; stuck; mast; force; MF+/f; D/s; bdsm; display; rocking-horse; toys; insert; electro; vibe; tease; torment; pain; multi-climax; reveal; trick; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline KevinQuinn

Re: The Redhead in the Killer Kollar by The Technician
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 12:03:07 am »
To The Technician:
I really like your stories about the adventures of W and his friends.  Melding James Bond-type exploits with exotic bondage and sex has always been a favorite fantasy of mine. Love the way you weave realistic-sounding tech and travel into your tales.  My favorite parts are the high-tech predicament bondage scenes.

I've recently started writing BDSM stories myself, starting with Weekend at Bettie's, published recently. It's about young women learning about sex and bondage, starting relatively tame and building up momentum.  Chapter four, to be published soon, has aspects of capture and torment, not dissimilar to my favorite parts of yours.  My next big project will be a adventurer/spy tale with lots of over-the-top sex, bondage, torture and such.  Not a copy of your stories, but inspired by it.

I see you have some e-novels, I will look into them. 
Thanks,
Kevin Quinn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk