Author Topic: The Stox Box by Jack Peacock  (Read 11564 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Stox Box by Jack Peacock
« on: June 04, 2021, 11:52:11 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiessz/stoxbox.html
bond; packaged; buried; stocks; mittens; sendep; trick; cons; nc; XX

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiessz/stoxbox2.html
F/?; bond; packaged; chastity; gag; forniphilia; stocks; sendep; trick; cons; nc; XX

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiessz/stoxbox3.html
F/?; bond; packaged; gag; forniphilia; stocks; sendep; torture; trick; cons; nc; XX

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiessz/stoxbox4.html
F/?; bond; packaged; gasmask; breathplay; stocks; sendep; cons; nc; XX

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiessz/stoxbox5.html
F/?; bond; packaged; stocks; sendep; electro; tricked; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 07:31:45 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline milavolkova

Re: The Stox Box by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 12:58:45 pm »
Ok, that's a great story and it will take a prime place in my collection. While I'm not a fan of mindfuckery, and it probably would be impossible for me to forgive such a breach of trust, everything else falls right into my fetish checklist. There's not enough such 'assisted self-bondage' stories out there and it's nice to come by one. A minor hiccup: a hamster cage water bottle won't work with a hose attached. There's a ball valve in the nipple that must be pressed to get the water flow. Every hamster knows that ;)

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 07:05:17 pm »
Great story! I love it! I especially like the fact that no one dies! Great work!
 Cheers Mumwrap

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 09:52:53 pm »
If only I were as well educated as a hamster!  It was the first thing that came to mind for a water supply, but obviously not the very best choice.  Fortunately it had no real part in advancing the story but still, one should get the details right.  Perhaps next time it will be a firehose connected to a handy nearby hydrant.  That first sip carries quite a surprise with it....

Thanks for the feedback.  There is a sequel already completed and emailed, so I assume it will show up fairly soon.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 08:45:35 pm »
Part II up tonight. So mean!

Offline milavolkova

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 06:08:57 pm »
Ah, the curse of the sequel. The first one was sort of cozy and cuddly, a little dark, but neat. The second one... I've pretty much lost interest at 'bondage party', and that's literally the second sentence :) Additions to the box are... of dubious sense. Bedroom slippers, really? And the main attraction is ridiculous. Tarantulas aren't all that poisonous and they wouldn't attack a human unless explicitly provoked. The protagonist just should have done nothing - exactly what the box was for. There was no conflict, no predicament. Imagining myself in their place, I think I would laugh, if not for the gag :D
But you know what would work instead of a spider? A centipede. There are some large species with poisonous feet, really nasty creatures. Dibs on the idea ;)

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 12:02:43 am »
As is the fate of all sequels, it can never match up to the original.  On the plus side, I do believe I'm now one step closer to my dream of becoming a TV show script writer....

In retrospect it should have been a scorpion.  Once got up close and personal with one who literally chased after me one night in the Mojave Desert.  Amazing how fast they can move when pissed off.  Then there was the episode with the vinegaroon in downtown Roswell, but that's best left for another time.
  Jack Peacock

Offline NC203

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 08:32:47 am »
I loved it! I'm a big fan of the mindfuckery and I'm jealous that I couldn't be at Sally's mercy myself! ;D

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 09:50:24 pm »
Part 3 brings some more sensory deprivation tonight, enjoy!

Offline NC203

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 09:49:42 pm »
Another wonderful chapter with another devilish predicament! I wouldn't be surprised if Sally herself gave the friend the idea to use a random delay.

Offline pilloryslave

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 03:09:33 am »
Loved all 3 parts so far.. cant wait so see what else is planned for the stox box... i know as my name suggests i love the pillory and stocks.
Well wriiten superb job

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 08:13:58 pm »
Thanks for the comments.  A fourth installment is done and in the website story queue.  Sally will be back.
  Jack Peacock

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 10:47:53 pm »
Psycho Sally has returned - enjoy!

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2021, 08:24:08 am »
I didn't read the whole series, I happened to notice and read part IV.
A great strange story, and a great character (Psycho Sally). It doesn't happen very often.

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 10:26:03 pm »
Thanks for the feedback, always appreciate any comments, good or bad, about the stories.  As for strange, I hope that's a positive opinion.  I try to post stories that are a bit off the beaten track, though I fear I may at times drift away from the primary theme of the website.

Psycho Sally came about by pure chance in the second story of the series.  Like any favorite character she took on a life of her own.  It's an interesting What If to play with...what if there is a fully functional, highly intelligent and well educated psychopath, one who can carefully navigate around the legal limitations, picking her victims from the most vulnerable before subjecting them to mental torment, but in such a way the victim pleads for more....
  Jack Peacock

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk