Author Topic: Industrial Espionage by Midanfor  (Read 2009 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Industrial Espionage by Midanfor
« on: May 02, 2021, 08:43:08 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/industrial_espionage.html
F+/f; anal; group; oral; vag; gag; frame; transported; warehouse; drug; enema; kidnap; latex; nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Redhead

Re: Industrial Espionage by Midanfor
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 04:05:27 am »
Midanfor did an excellent job authoring the story. I'm very much looking for the next chapter to drop as they say.

I tried to find an e-mail for Midanfor but was unable to. I have some suggestions for a future chapter!!!!

-Redhead

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 09:21:03 am »
A nice capture and setup, I've always loved the idea of using an ambulance to kidnap somebody, very creative. I wonder what they plan on doing with the bank executive once they have their information though? It seems like her continued freedom would be inconvenient. I could also imagine that the nefarious characters who are about to get their money stolen might not be so forgiving, despite the custom and extended nature of her torment. Despots and dictators, after all, have their own versions of justice...

In any event, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Redhead

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 04:39:04 am »
Hi Jackie. That is the million-dollar question. What will happen to the young bank executive once she eventually spills the beans as they say? I don't see her being let go!

I think possibly one of the dictators that will lose millions of dollars will eventually have her captured. He will have her slowly tortured by a world-renown female sadist in a subterranean complex.

What do you think Midanfor? Very much looking forward to your next chapter! 

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 10:27:36 am »
In a perfectly kinky world, one of the angry dictators would have her captured next, and after he did all that he could to her to discover who had stolen his cash, he would have her permanently mounted in his office someplace, as a decoration. I'm thinking sealed in a clear resin of some kind and hung on the wall, but very much alive, human living art there to remind not only him, but any of his guests, the true price of failure.

Now if this poor woman was instead living human INTERACTIVE art, it would be all that much better, she responding to input stimuli as best as she could, both bad, and good. I could also see her turned into a living table top, or even a chandelier, hanging permanently over his grand dinning table, or even an entryway coat hook/umbrella stand. The possibilities are endless...

Not that I wish to write the next chapters myself, but certain stories grab my attention, and this one has obvious possibilities, thanks again for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Redhead

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 04:30:44 am »
Things get a little murky if the dictator has the young bank executive captured because he will never know for sure if she spilled the beans under duress or if she was actually involved in the heist.

It will go from bad to worse for her! The dictator will slowly have her worked over from head to toe by a world-class female sadist in a secret deep underground dungeon complex. It will be nothing short of a living hell for her.   

I do like Jackie's suggestion regarding having the victim be human interactive art. I could imagine her turned into a living bar top where he kept his best Scotch at.

We need to wait to see how Midanfor proceeds with the next installment of the story. Time will tell as they say!

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 01:13:59 pm »
Things get a little murky if the dictator has the young bank executive captured because he will never know for sure if she spilled the beans under duress or if she was actually involved in the heist.

It will go from bad to worse for her! The dictator will slowly have her worked over from head to toe by a world-class female sadist in a secret deep underground dungeon complex. It will be nothing short of a living hell for her.

Or he hires the same woman that had her captured in the first part, that woman of course doesn't admit her part and just enjoys the fact she gets to torment the victim once more

Offline Redhead

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2021, 07:00:08 pm »
That is a possibility loras pa6!!!

Time will tell as they say!!!

Patiently waiting for the next chapter!!!!

Have a great and fun weekend!!!

-Redhead

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 07:15:11 am »
"Offline" accounts? So basically cryptocurrency(with local wallets).
She should be more careful about physical attacks.  ::)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 07:49:47 am by taurired »

Offline Redhead

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 05:05:46 am »
Yes, she should. She is going to pay for it big time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk