Author Topic: Milwaukee Vibrator by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 2695 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Milwaukee Vibrator by Jackie Rabbit
« on: April 13, 2021, 09:28:20 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/milwaukee_vibrator1.html
MF/m; fpov; cuckold; rom; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/milwaukee_vibrator2.html
MF/m; fpov; cuckold; outdoors; mast; rom; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/milwaukee_vibrator3.html
fpov; cuckold; petting; cabin; party; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:30:38 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Milwaukee Vibrator by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 10:30:52 pm »
Part 3 up tonight, enjoy

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 04:31:09 am »
Not bad. Ok, now I know what my ex wanted to go on motorcycle rides with my friend.

Very happy to hear the Ken's Birthday is coming up from your POV, Jackie! JR
s telling of it is still one of the hottest stories I've ever read.
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 09:16:03 am »
Thank you, that bike just did something to me, it was embarrassing to be honest, but it gave Ken and I a secret to keep for quite some time there. I didn't necessarily need the stimulation back then either. Ken's birthday gift was, in part, brought about by that bike and a trip Ken and I took together on it, alone. It's a long story, but I have to finish a few things I have going on here first. Jack Rabbit didn't know the full story when he had written it all those years ago, but he does now, so I'm finally free to tell it.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 04:37:28 pm »
Took quite a while to get here, but I got here finally!

I would start by saying "fond memories", but I never went through any form of motorbike phase, but the sense of this time and the combined tininess and usefulness of these bikes is quite clear.

The past of the experience with Ken, and just not talking about it, and how it now seems crazy not to have talked about the feelings, this does make me smile.  The difference, the gulf really, between adult you and teenage you :)  Communicating what people are feeling, thinking, wanting and desiring...  it is so easy to suggest that this is somehow a simple thing to do, but my experiences over the years suggest it is anything but!  So, combine that with the fact that so much of this was very new to all of you, at that age, just a couple of years ago, and its no wonder.

Still, I do confess, the mental image of you snuggled in so close and tight against the other boys and riding off, it does have a certain power doesn't it? :)

Oh dear, such a terrible fantasy to endure, multiple big strong biker men making off with you and using you like that...  you poor thing!  Yep, I nearly wrote that with a straight face ;) But I do agree, who ever said that a fantasy had to be logical, or even make that much sense to achieve its desired result?  I do like ideas that have a degree of internal consistency, but that's not quite the same thing.

There is an interesting question of how many secrets were shared, and how much your interactions gave away, but I suspect, on the basis of males generally lacking emotional intelligence compared to women, that secrets were not being given away by how people interacted together.  Still, the idea that borrowing a bike and borrowing a girlfriend being very interwoven does bring up certain thoughts and almost opens certain doors...  *smirk*

Reading about your thoughts on the drive to look at the bike, what really strikes me is the general maturity of your thoughts here.  Yes, perhaps you want "everything", but you have a very clear sense of some of the risks, and of the need to preserve what matters and what you have, which feels really important to me!  This is a complex situation, an unclear one, and not wanting to bring it up the wrong way and make a mess is a very real reason for not talking about it.  Not really wise, but very understandable :)

At the same time, it also puts me in mind, in a way, of some of the "teenage" thinking you are exploring in the summer of dares.  Really interesting to consider both pieces of writing in parallel :)

Cutting your boyfriend off to get him to agree to play with your toy, you are such a naughty woman at times!  It warms my heart *evil smirk*

You and Ken being "paired" up like this by the adults does make me smile, yet at the same time your points, both about the power of adult "approval" and never contradicting your hosts all make a lot of sense, and add weight to this situation and setting.

Your boyfriend raising the question of you and Ken being pushed together, I actually find I need to sidetrack at your comment that his original plan on the camping trip had definitely been a threesome, simply because while this is a very common fantasy, males seem so universally focused on one male, two females for a threesome.  Also though, so many of his plans and actions seemed designed to push you and Ken together without him coming between you, a sense that is reinforced here with his enjoyment of seeing you ride off with someone else on their bike.  Just a perspective though, not to speak for him or you :)

Back to my thought though, building on your "adult approval", I am struck by the thought of your boyfriend seeing the "adults" "forcing" or "making" you pair off with Ken, achieving something he is interest in, while none of you three have a say in the matter, thus absolving all three of you of responsibility / control.  Perhaps reading to much into this, but the thought did suddenly strike me rather clearly.

OK...  sometimes I need to read ahead before commenting ;)  boyfriend asking how far the adults will push things...  oh my...  the word "hint" really doesn't do this justice!  And just dropped into a conversation that is happening past you...  oooh, tingles, almost a conversation you are present for but have no say in...  oooh, I like those tingles!

OH MY!  Offering you up to go alone with Ken on a rather long trip...  I have been accused of not getting hints on occasion, OK, it's been stated I am fundamentally incapable of getting hints of any sort, and even I am seeing that something is going on here!  It does beg the question of what ends up going through your mind in the light of all of this, but it does seem that his views on you and Ken are now quite clear, even as he is clearly building a future with you, as I feel is right and proper!  I have views, so there :)

Very interesting set of context on the adults, and what they might just allow.  Then the whole lost bet means no control...  that is SO obvious when you say it, yet for all of that a concept that I am not really that familiar with...  yet it does serve exactly the same sort of role as a justification for what then happens...  OOH, I am getting all sorts of positive feelings about where this might be going...  helped of course by your hints along the way :)

Well...  apparently the conversation about what happened and how people feel has now just happened...  in the sense of "please, I want LOADS more, and more extreme, here is my girlfriend, gift wrapped and on a platter, please take her away for the weekend".  Did NOT see that coming like that, but it does fit with my memories of the camping trip, and finally things are more out in the open.  You playing coy while trying, somehow, to tell everyone you are screaming YES does make me smile.

At the same time I cannot help feeling that Ken being so very cautious, wary and double, triple checking is actually exactly how a male should respond here, well, any male who is a decent person anyway.  Let me guess, I have strange standards ;)

Of course, now there is the issue of conveying to Ken your desire, almost need, for him to be all dominant and forceful and tying you up...  plus no camping equipment, making all of this almost a moot point, except that I am sure it's not really a moot point, somehow.

And that's the end of part 1.  There is quite a bit of emotional context here, which I think is really important, since it tells us so much about the people, sets the stage, and helps to make sense of all of this.  Then of course you go and end the part with a bloody massive hinting cliff hanger!  The advantage to running behind on posts is that hopefully all the parts are now posted.

Part 2 now, and it is a little odd how your partner is behaving.  Almost, as you note, as if he is ignoring your wishes and trying to push you and Ken into sleeping in the same room together.  Hopefully not, since your logic and points are sound, but teenagers...  we will see.  I certainly would not be surprised to find that he is conspiring with the adults to push you and Ken together more firmly.

Well you put up a good fight on the bike ride ;)  Not the strongest resistance you could have gone with, but polite, respectful, and now you have clearly been forced into this situation, without any say or way to back out.  Plus your boyfriend has lost his bet, things are coming along rather nicely I see *smirk*

I do like the plan that the Aunt has "forced" onto you, so natural and reasonable on the surface, hardly anything that you could reasonably complain about or object to, excellent work!

The bike ride and the sunset, very romantic.  Yes, you are being "naughty" in being so in the moment with Ken, but given how hard your boyfriend has pushed for this, and your history, the moment, and your age, what else are we to expect?

At the restaurant, that is a fun detail, the look Uncle gave Aunt when your boyfriend is sent to get the brush.  Then again Aunt is the one who spoke to him, so perhaps she has a better handle on what is going on.  Uncle certainly didn't seem against pushing the two of you together earlier on.

Interesting comment about there being reasons for Aunt's behaviour.  As for why you went along with this so comfortably, and now question how fair and reasonable that behaviour was, looking in from the outside I am very much left with the feeling and the mental model of this being a negotiated play scene in the BDSM sense.  This is a gross simplification of the emotional complexities, but your behaviour is completely in line with the very clear requests that your boyfriend has made directly of Ken, and also of you and Ken as a pair.  He has asked for Ken to be a jerk, to be harsh and unfair and to push and punish him.  Again, from the outside, what matters to my mind isn't if you are cruel to your boyfriend during the scene / the weekend, but how you are with him afterwards and in your more general life.  Yes, you are clearly controlling and demanding, you have said so quite clearly, but also loving, concerned, and are working hard to build a life and future together.  Plus you both seem very much on the same page.  So, so far, I don't see or feel and issue with all of this.

Your boyfriend sent to get your pocketbook, and your comment about morally convenient thoughts soothing your conscience.  I certainly don't have a full answer here, but I do rather strongly hold the view that at some point you and your boyfriend / future husband have to accept that if this is something that he enjoys, wants, and has actually quite clearly asked for, to be pushed to one side so that you have a very fulfilling experience with Ken, then there is nothing wrong with accepting this, and accepting your role in his treatment.  That isn't to say I feel you should completely dismiss his feelings and reactions, but sometimes you need to live in the moment and enjoy what he is pushing you to enjoy and experience :)

OK, a few lines later you get there yourself.  Sometimes commenting as I read doesn't work as well at I think it should ;)

Now, the other thought going on here, the adults brought your pocketbook along with them, how much more pre-planning is at work here I do wonder...

Well, that was quite the moment on the bike ride up the mountain!!!

That is a very useful downstairs area, ideal given your experiences on the bike.  Looking ahead and wondering, why is your boyfriend downstairs?  Just waiting up, or sleeping down here, away from the "grown ups", as in 4 grown ups in 2 couples, and him?  Or am I just reaching?  Find out soon.

Well, a middle ground, and it does look like alcohol was used to help keep your future husband out of the way...  the adults really are playing for keeps here aren't they!!

Well, quite the emotional roller coaster for you!  The sense of youth, and being SO out of your depth really shines through, but the flashes of an adult looking back just add so much depth and emotion to all of this, it really does make for some very good, and very sexy writing :)

Onto part 3

I am almost tempted to say that you are overthinking some of this, with all of the emotions and thoughts to process at the start of part 3, but there are a lot of unresolved points and issues at work here, so it's hard to actually make that point.

And Aunt is still firmly, if perhaps subtly, pushing you and Ken together, bless her :)

There really is a building "tension", if that's the right word, between you and Ken.  There is definitely a head of steam building up, but then again, your to be husband has been very clear in pushing the two of you together, and Ken is doing all the right things to make a good impression on you!

And here goes my complete ignorance of motor bikes, I had no idea, until it came up, that the P seat was not a standard feature of the bike, and that the bike had been modified to be like that.  That actually goes quite a way to explain Aunt's teasing delight at the seat's name, and sending the two of you off together for a ride...!

The news of Uncle investing the bike cash is quite the surprise, but just adds a lot of emotional depth to the family and the people involved here.  For all of that, I still think that making sure that Ken paid the full price up front was right and proper, partly for the simple reason that it made sure that he would (we hope) properly appreciate and respect a powerful, and also - lets be fair, dangerous piece of machinery!

Playful giggles, good to see you seeing the promise of those attachment points in the back of the truck, and the reminders of that rope!  So tempted to say "naughty girl", but its woman, not girl, and you are lovely just as you are :)

The party, the comment at the start about setting the scene for the next part makes a lot more sense now.  Poor Ken really does seem to be unlucky in love.  But also the contrast between him drowning his sorrows and your future husband standing by and watching over you is quite clear.  Having said that, you are in an "official" relationship with one of these two, recognised by all, while Ken has yet again failed to find his own woman.

As for the massively drunken antics in the back of the truck, well, massively drunk!  But it does seem that a seed was sown...

And it turns out, so much for the "all the parts will be there since it took a while"...

Maybe calling you naughty isn't so wrong after all... *stern expression*

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 10:39:50 am »
Thank you so much Feline, it was just a fun time to grow up to be honest. The bikes did something for me, having your arms wrapped around your guy and going wherever that bike took you, where he took you; very erotic. If I was somebody elses queen, and it wasn't my boyfriend driving, just wow. Riding in the middle between Ken and my boyfriend in Ken's truck felt similar to me, I was going pretty much where I was being taken.

The biker fantasy was hot, but I had several built up around my loss of control, and men who took what they wanted, instead of asking.

As far as being able to talk about this; it felt like if I did it would ruin everything, so my teen self kept away from the subject, as did my boyfriend. At the same time, was he maybe left with the thought that somebody else, like Ken, could do something for me that he couldn't, even before our camping trip? If that were the case, I could see his wanting a threesome with another guy like Ken in the mix, thinking that there might not be enough of him to go around between two girls at the same time. He's a very giving man, and he easily could do something like this for me.

One time as a prank I had a girlfriend over, one that we had hooked up with Ken dating wise to see if it would work out for both of them (it didn't by the way). But anyway, this girl was very pretty, in an innocent kind of way, and she and I got under the covers in his bed one time, and with them pulled up as they were, combind with what we were wearing being pulled off our shoulders, it looked like we were nude and in bed together. I called my boyfriend into the room, and when he saw us he dove right in between us, no lack of confidence there at all. We all had a good laugh at that, but it does give credit to your thoughts on one guy and two girls too. We didn't do anything further, I think his parents might have even been home at the time to be honest, it was just a little harmless fun between friends.

The bike ride around the lake, the events at the restaurant, the events after, all of those formed a picture in my mind. Ken's normally sweet aunt stepping up her pairing of Ken and I up, the adult confirmation that something was right; that was powerful for a conflicted and uncertain teen. Watching my boyfriend so easily and naturally submit to that treatment, that was just incredible. He could be strong when he had to be, like at that party watching my back, or pulling me from the pounding surf once, but he also could be just a bit more himself too, around certain people. It was almost a "make me do things, please" frame of mind, and I had to be sympathetic towards that, because I could be exactly the same way if the passion was hot enough.

Ken was theoretically safe too, as in he wouldn't steal me away from my boyfriend, or so his thinking likely went. Not that I was looking to trade up or anything, but I'm certain that looking back on things I was giving some conflicting signals. I own that to be honest, but there is no getting away from that fact either. I wanted a life with one of those young men, and some physical fun with the other to sate those cravings right up until I said "I do." Or so went my poorly thought out ad-hoc plan.

Making sure I could order a drink I think was part of Ken's aunt's plan, but at some point during the night his uncle seemed to have enough of it. Neither were parents themselves, but guy to guy I think Ken's uncle didn't like the apparent nastiness of how things went down at some point. Without giving away too much, Ken's aunt was acting as if there would be no "later" in this adventure, where Ken's uncle acted as if there would be a next week, and even a next year, and he would be seeing this young man going forward and having to deal with him humanely as a result. They were both great people though, and Ken was like the son they never had, I have to be very clear on that.

As far as Summer Of Dares, I would so like to have done something like that in the real world, chain and all, so yes, there is an element of this in that. I also envision Ken's pissed off girlfriend, and several of her friends, all getting together to lay a little retribution on me for something I haven't told yet. To be clear that part, the retribution, never happen, but I almost wish it had, and I could write that story rather quickly as it's a girl on girl fantasy that's been floating in my head for a very long time. I wrote something similar once, Mean Girls, but that was different enough that I think this might be a fun spin off fictional story to tell.

What do you think? Could I tell this purely fictional story without ruining the other, maybe in the form of a dream? Or should I just tell that one with different characters, distancing the one from the other?

Anyway, as far as feeling like the night of the bike ride was like a double date, plus one; that's exactly how it felt to me, and almost certainly to my boyfriend as well with the way he was treated. Ken was the sometimes extra on our dates, and this was odd feeling as a result. But at the same time there was this element of my boyfriend "giving" me to Ken, and our discussion in the truck even had him thinking of creative ways to prolong that gift, while keeping it secret back home. I couldn't go out of my way to embarrass my giving boyfriend in front of everybody we knew, although our close circle of friends had already figured out that something was unique between the three of us. Would Ken's aunt and uncle keep this secret, prefering not to tell the world about their meddling in a teen romance? Time would tell.

Thank you again for your kind observations, such things help me to write better, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 12:10:50 pm »
At a "basic" level, considering your situation then, you were being offered, and given permission, both to indulge in forbidden fruit, but you were being rewarded for exploring and enjoying so very wicked fantasies and desires :)  No wonder you kept on indulging, even if only occasionally, and under carefully considered conditions.

I do look forward to seeing more of where this experience took all of you.  And yes, its no wonder that those who were around a lot would pick up on some signs of oddness, especially when very drunk people aren't exactly the best at keeping secrets ;)

I don't remember Mean Girls off the top of my head, I may well go and have a look when I get a bit more caught up :)  In general though, I do feel that you should be encouraged to write more, but there should be a certain amount of focus on summer of dares...  after all, it's not just me hanging around waiting to find out how the latest cliff hanger is going to be resolved you know! :)

As for helping you write, and encouraging you, authors give us readers so very much, it is only right and proper that the readers try to give back, when they have something useful to offer and say!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk