Author Topic: The Forest Path by Jack Peacock  (Read 2185 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Forest Path by Jack Peacock
« on: April 10, 2021, 08:09:59 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/the_forest_path.html
Sbf; M/f; fpov; chastity; cuffs; zipties; outdoors; gag; hood; collar; blackmail; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Forest Path by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 04:31:38 am »
I usually like more dialogue and interaction, but this story was just right as is. I liked the twists and the mystery. We don't even know their names yet!

Hope there's a chapter 2 soon :)

Eido

Offline milavolkova

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 12:39:44 pm »
A-and that's why I never bring my ID to an outdoor self-bondage session :) I loved how the story unfolded and definitely could relate to the girl. But when the man showed up - eh... It's really one of the strongest fears in this kind of situation and I guess I just take such stories too personally. First of all, I'd have 2 or even 3 different backup release methods besides the main one. No way someone could intercept them all. Secondly, I'd probably just take an angle grinder to the belt and call the police. I didn't break any laws, he did. Sorry for being a killjoy, but I just don't like the guy's grabby attitude :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 02:27:00 pm by milavolkova »

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 01:11:50 pm »
It's risky to drive some distance without a driver's license on hand.  And as for the grinder, of course it can be done if one is willing to shred significant area of skin in the process.  All that aside, yes there was some literary license involved.  Being fiction those pesky non-relevant facts don't have to get in the way of storytelling.

As for the grabby guy, I've long suspected there's a latent streak of the sociopathic in the dominant psyche.  Given the right circumstances (i.e. hey, I can get away with this) any legal concerns become irrelevant.

Sure, two or three backups make sense...provided you can get to them.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline milavolkova

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 03:39:09 pm »
Oh, I know my way around power tools :) And being a self-bondage enthusiast for a long time, I certainly found myself in a situation that called for an angle grinder more than once. And I use a bicycle as a primary means of transportation.
I see how that situation could evolve into a healthy BDSM relationship. But the guy blew his chance. I believe no relationship should start with yanking the key to restraints out of someone's hand. The moment he did that - he lost her trust pretty much forever. And then, sorry man, an angle grinder and cops :)
Anyway, the story is good, I just wish the girl would get her way in the end.

(I'm actually thinking about writing my own version of "self-bondage gone wrong" short story, but with a different angle, not beaten to death 15 years ago ;) )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk