Author Topic: All Bagged Up by UncomfortablyNumb  (Read 5658 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
All Bagged Up by UncomfortablyNumb
« on: January 04, 2020, 11:38:26 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiesad/all_bagged_up.html
F/m; bond; gag; sex; rope; balltie; bagged; tape; palletwrap; pumpgag; breathplay; objectify; cuckold; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline floss1e

Re: All Bagged Up by UncomfortablyNumb
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 03:20:29 pm »
A fabulous story, thank you. Can't get it out of my mind.

Offline -Britney-

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 03:48:41 pm »
This is one of the BEST stories I have read. I did not consider myself to have a bagged fetish, but after reading this story I had one of the most explosive orgasms ever in imagining that was me bound, gagged and in those bags. Thank you very much for writing and hope you write more with similar themes.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 11:52:22 am »
A wonderfully well written and fun story.  The start is familiar, and all to easy to understand, having a desire yet not feeling safe or able to share it with your loved one.  Not the happiest start point, but it makes a good counterpoint to the story that develops, and sets the tone and the setting well.

Seeing the interaction between the two characters is a delight, the sheer happiness they find in each other, and the power of the teasing once things get going :)

As he gets more tightly tied up, more helpless, I did wonder how the "nothing to do except watch over him" problem was going to be solved, a problem he himself has already flagged up when wondering and worrying about voicing his fantasies.  So seeing her use this as the start point for her ever increasing teasing and emotional games is amazing.  We know how secure their relationship is, yet still, the power and erotic thrill of the teasing and the worry over what she is going to get up to when she is out and he is helplessly bagged at home still really hits home.

I do hope to see more from this author :)

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 07:38:14 am »
Absolutely loved this story.
Ticked nearly every box just wished it went on further but hopefully there's a sequel to follow?
Please continue you're a brilliant writer and can't wait to see more from you.

Offline Trashisme

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 06:37:23 pm »
This is a true testament of how a guy feels when he wants to tell his girl friend about his fetish but is so afraid of rejection. Then bliss happens. The chuckholding going on intensifies the whole experience.  I would love to have this story become my reality. Only in my dreams. Came close once. If you read my story from ten years ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk