Author Topic: Front page error  (Read 2201 times)

Offline sloopb

Front page error
« on: March 07, 2021, 05:25:47 pm »
Hi, just cjecked today and website main page still seems to be down. i don't recognise the error message but I'm not a techy, cut and paste below?

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /storage/content/95/1004895/shared/plazalib.php on line 61
Sorry, this website is experiencing problems. Please try again later.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Front page error
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 09:26:54 pm »
Thanks for pointing it out, the server that hosts both the page and the underlying database is having some occasional wibbles; not much I can do from here, it's in the hands of the hosting company.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 10:50:43 pm »
It appears that boundstories.net is entirely gone now, which is a different problem to the ones afflicting the front page and other sites.

<sigh>

Time to pester Servage support.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 10:58:23 pm »

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 11:32:55 pm »
Teann, since you took over the site, the service had been very reliable. As far as I know, it's the first time something like this happened. People will be very patient. :)

This is a great opportunity to convert people to petgirls. Those adorable creatures are all accessible. Your readers can visit the animal café to cuddle rubber animals. Cakes are 50% off the regular price until the outage is resolved. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline SwitchMan

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 02:56:16 pm »
Teann, Thank you for all the effort.  There are a number of us lurkers who don't regularly chime in, but we appreciate your efforts.

Switchman

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 08:34:55 am »
Thank you all. Yes, I know Jackie Rabbit was thinking that feedback had dropped off lately, but it does seem that if the site isn't around, plenty of people notice and let me know! :-D I'm hopeful that the reason for the emergency maintenance was to address the intermittent 5xx server errors, but we shall have to see.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 05:23:46 pm »
Thank you all. Yes, I know Jackie Rabbit was thinking that feedback had dropped off lately, but it does seem that if the site isn't around, plenty of people notice and let me know! :-D I'm hopeful that the reason for the emergency maintenance was to address the intermittent 5xx server errors, but we shall have to see.

Haha. I bet you had to mute your smartphone last night because of all those notifications that were pouring in. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline sloopb

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 10:25:47 pm »
Great to see everything up and running, looks like the server company must have dug deep and put a few pennies in the meter. One good result out of the mini hiatus, taking the advice of Tigerstrecth, Pet Girls is lovely universe to explore, lots of fun and recomend it to all.

Have fun all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk