Author Topic: Clowning Around by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 5628 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Clowning Around by Jackie Rabbit
« on: October 27, 2020, 11:09:59 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween20/clowning_around.html
F+/f; fpov; anal; insert; impale; gag; hood; rope; susp; party; barn; costume; bodypaint; punish; display; naked; exhib; public; revenge; rough; reluct; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Clowning Around by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:05:12 am »
I so love the recounting of your adventures and will only impatiently wait for the story to continue next year.
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:00:30 am »
Thank you for your kind words. I had started and stopped that story for like three Halloweens in a row, (struggling with the end part each time), being strung up and punished, along with being dumped off naked someplace two of my all time favorite scenarios though. The good news is the girls have an entire year to make up, and train together at the same time to be proper, fit, and useful pony girls. They're going to raise a lot of money for charity too, and get into the best shape of their lives while training. I haven't decided if they should get sold off to the highest bidder after the party to raise even more money for the charity, but we have a whole year to work that part out.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 10:28:33 am »
Damn this story was hot from start to almost finished!?
Next Halloween can't come soon enough!
Two naked young ponygirls will absolutely be the hit of THAT party and who knows how much after that!
At least Jackie has a head start on Sam being able to wear the ponytail!
Bridle, bit, reins, harness, hoofs, tail and mitts times two of course are on order!
Oh, and some bells! Wonder how to attach those?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 09:21:49 am »
Thank you drulema, I had fun writing it. I think the little witch is going to run both girls hard as they train, maybe even race them against each other at the party, with the looser entertaining any men, or ladies, who want a go, also for charity. I also have a rather fun costume in mind that I've never seen before, assuming that both girls don't take off and hide on Halloween like they surely might want to. Proper tack is an absolute must, and if the girls can be trained up well enough, perhaps even they could be loaded into a horse trailer and taken someplace to a "for real" ponygirl race event, with thousands of spectators and even betting?

Just some thoughts in my crazy mind, and yes, bells could always be hung from someplace, since you suggested it, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 05:54:32 pm »
The two girls train every day at the horse ranch both on the walker and running on the track. Both girls are wearing pony boots so that when Halloween arrives they are used to them. On Halloween they both arrive at the farm early and are fitted with their pony gear and accessories. One accessory is a remote controlled vibrator which the "witch" and farm owner have the controls for. Things start out with them both hitched to a wagon pulling guests around the property. Next they are hitched to buggies and made to race and are bet on by the guests (all for charity of course!). Then they are auctioned off (again for charity) for the rest of the night to "entertain" the guests. What happens the next day is up to you as they are never seen again in town. Maybe they make an appearance again at Xmas? The devil is in the details which you are great at including. What do you think?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 12:47:17 am »
I love all of it, and I think you'll love their unique costumes too. I wonder if the girls should be made to make up with each other before race day, or should their animosity be made to spill over onto the race track? Sometimes horses kick at and bite at each other, and I'm sure ponygirls do too, or might if they had a grudge against each other.

Thanks for the great ideas, Jackie.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 06:25:54 pm »
Thanks a lot for this most entertaining tale of bondage mayhem. I suppose our unlucky heroine and her 'friend' will be booked for the witch's Halloween parties for years to come ...

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 10:18:41 pm »
Thank you, I had fun writing it. I think the girls are going to be busy next Halloween, unless they try to run off. I could even see them running off someplace together to hide until the party is over, only to be captured and brought to the party against their will, perhaps even naked and shackled in the back of a sheriff's car.

If that were to happen, the girls could be in for a very bad time, perhaps even one that made the clown's torture look mild in comparison. I could also see the evil witch, or even her older friends, not wanting to "waste" all that ponygirl training they "invested" in, they instead wishing to sell the girls off for racing purposes the following day.

The girls could always be used instead as a recurring Halloween amusement ride as you have suggested, but we have a whole year to work that part out.

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk