Author Topic: Crossroads by Teann Daorsa  (Read 10044 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Crossroads by Teann Daorsa
« on: October 27, 2020, 11:15:49 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween20/crossroads.html
M/f; M/f+; M+/f; F+/m; bond; mind-control; majick; supernatural; latex; toys; sex; anal; reluct; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Crossroads by Teann Daorsa
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 04:15:43 am »
I apologize for taking so long to read this story. A lot of my reading was replaced by my writing, but I thought it was important to get to it because you had suggested it to me after reading mine. So, better late than never.

You are such a good writer. When I read your text, images are popping up in my head and I can visualize easily the action. And you don't make mistakes... Your text is so clean.

The story was fun.  I enjoyed the little micro-stories as the time passed. Admittedly, the scene toward the end when the demon used a strap-on on the Morgan was not my cup of tea, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the rest. I LOVED that you used the two abused girls at the end and made them participate. :D

So, I'm sorry again for taking so long to read it. I have no excuse. Good job and we will do this again next Halloween. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Crossroads by Teann Daorsa
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 03:58:57 am »
Teann Daorsa, Amazing story! Glad I saw Tigerstretch's comment or I might have missed this one. I am so far behind in my reading I haven't even gotten to the 2020 Halloween stories yet.

This was erotic, chilling, and satisfying in a vengeful way all at the same time. I admire how you loaded so many bondage scenarios in such a short work that also told a story at the same time.

Thanks for this and all your other efforts.

Eido

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk