Author Topic: Updated link to join discord group for trash  (Read 10385 times)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Updated link to join discord group for trash
« on: October 14, 2020, 01:44:37 am »
https://discord.gg/FkSfyqRGca
everyone into trash feel free to join this link to a wonderful discord server ran for everything trash related
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 10:32:13 pm by Trash girl »
TRASH GIRL

Offline trashbagguy

Re: Updated link to join discord group for trash
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 04:48:17 am »
hi:

I have tried to join the discord server but it keep on saying it is invalid.  can you please re-upload the link.

Thanks

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 10:31:01 pm »
weird works fine for me but i'll set it up again then
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 10:32:55 pm »
hi:

I have tried to join the discord server but it keep on saying it is invalid.  can you please re-upload the link.

Thanks

you can try now
TRASH GIRL

Offline [email protected]

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 10:46:11 am »
Awwww, I am still there, but just as a lurker.
Does anybody miss me or is it really that much better so quiet???
Didn't seem like a caring group when i spoke my mind and shared with all. Even with the fact that I've been here since the early '90s. A very few in charge seemed to silence and attack everything that i had to say, maybe it's just my paranoia craziness. i was completely wrong about Covid and everything to follow(yeah right).
Same mod running this site to now, gomma silence me like a tyrant still???
What a shame for all really. Things really could be so much different and better for all of us trashies, but, let's continue to see how so vey few chose to run the majority.
i am willing to let it all go if you are. i just need the freedom of speech is all, like i said from the get go.

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 10:52:11 am »
Screenshots for my own records,
even if the mods refuse to look at them.
Hmmmmm, so very nice and proper of them.

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 11:01:27 am »
I tried to speak with the mods there about minors and age restrictions. They did tighten up the entrance but not sure about their tactics.
They definitely don't allow the darker adult kind of stuff but seem to be hunky dory about all the diapers and acting like children crap. Not really my cup of tea.
Not really sure why most of the trashies continue to wear blinders here instead of forming a better group that is not censored and acts so childish as the few running this group, but, if that's what the majority wants, they done get.

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 11:09:17 am »
Funny how my title here is newbie, yet, how many stories are really older than mine here?
Many have seen my pics on fet, haven't seen too many pics better than mine there. i do know of a few though, and i absolutely love what they share. Shame that it's only a handful, but, i think they know that i recognize them them amongst the trash. So very few stand out, do you??? The so called leaders stand out, or do they just rule???

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2022, 11:12:58 am »
Hey trash girl, are you the the same dude that runs this group on discord???

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2022, 11:19:58 am »
my apologies, i haven't been completely disposed of yet. i keep trying but can't seem to keep quiet and stay put in the garbage. Squeaky wheel gets the greasing ; )

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2022, 11:31:53 am »
Trash Girl, as a mod, can i see your resume? Where can we find pics, vids, stories, etc???
i mean, you are a mod, acting leader, but i seem to know of so many other individuals that share their experiences, their resume, but, can't seem to really see much about you and your experience. Am i wrong to question this???

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2022, 11:37:33 am »
i myself was always taught to lead by example. That's how i ran my yahoo groups way back in the day. Others did contribute more then. i promised to give if others put up some content too. Almost like competition to out do each other, but all the trashies won and thrived on it. Action begot more action.
Yup, i'm crazy, no idea of what i'm talkin bout.

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2022, 12:04:36 pm »
i mean, the leader, owner, ruler, tyrant, whatever, of this discord group, really has very little trash fetish pics, stories, vids, etc, and not sure how they find themselves fit to really run a group and rule what others in the fetish can and cannot post pertaining to the fetish or not. i myself feel that the owner and mods there have a superiority complex and actually get off on feeling important and like a ruling class. When i 1st joined hesitantly, i was given mod status, and was completely appalled by all the crap talk about many members behind their backs within the private mod chat board. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that happens here too. Almost like a God complex fetish. It was very disturbing and disrespectful to me in my opinion. Wasn't much of a surprise how i was then ousted from this discord group when i spoke out about it. my opinion, this discord group is led by bitches that think that they are better than others. The majority of the members truly deserve better than that BS. Judgemental pricks running things and talking crap about their loyal members behind their backs while they themselves as leaders don't contribute hardly jack shiat.
i know this as fact about this discord group. You'd be hard pressed to prove me wrong.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2022, 03:51:35 pm »
Hey trash girl, are you the the same dude that runs this group on discord???

yes I am part of the mods on discord and I'm mod here for the trash section
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2022, 03:57:17 pm »
i mean, the leader, owner, ruler, tyrant, whatever, of this discord group, really has very little trash fetish pics, stories, vids, etc, and not sure how they find themselves fit to really run a group and rule what others in the fetish can and cannot post pertaining to the fetish or not. i myself feel that the owner and mods there have a superiority complex and actually get off on feeling important and like a ruling class. When i 1st joined hesitantly, i was given mod status, and was completely appalled by all the crap talk about many members behind their backs within the private mod chat board. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that happens here too. Almost like a God complex fetish. It was very disturbing and disrespectful to me in my opinion. Wasn't much of a surprise how i was then ousted from this discord group when i spoke out about it. my opinion, this discord group is led by bitches that think that they are better than others. The majority of the members truly deserve better than that BS. Judgemental pricks running things and talking crap about their loyal members behind their backs while they themselves as leaders don't contribute hardly jack shiat.
i know this as fact about this discord group. You'd be hard pressed to prove me wrong.

SO MAKE YOUR GOD DAMM OWN DISCORD SERVER THEN AND SEE HOW WELL OF A COMMUNITY YOU CAN GET SINCE OUR GROUP ARE FRUN VERY GOOD AND WE DO NOT HAVE DICTATORS THRE
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk