Author Topic: A man, at bar, telling story to women, current girl at home in a latex suit?  (Read 1570 times)

Offline overnightinlatex

Pulling this from memory, I may have some of the details incorrect. I believe I once read a story about a man, who was telling a story to a women at a bar. The story he was telling I believe was about this women who invited herself over to his house because they meant in a library? The women then puts on a latex catsuit, and for the remainder of their relationship, she will not let him see her with out her catsuit on? I have looked up and down for this story and cant seem to find it. I think it was in the Latex section of the plaza, but don't remember if it was a old or new story. Thank you for any help!!!

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories

Offline overnightinlatex

Loras Pa6!!!! Thank you so much!!! I was searching for days. And apparently looking in the wrong section. Tigerstrech may slowly becoming my favorite author on here 😁

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Loras Pa6!!!! Thank you so much!!! I was searching for days. And apparently looking in the wrong section. Tigerstrech may slowly becoming my favorite author on here 😁

No problem, it is one of my most recent favorites! I haven't gotten around to all Tigerstretch's stories yet, but I've definitely enjoyed all the ones I have read so far!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk