Author Topic: Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch  (Read 25268 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2020, 04:47:52 am »
"...but you know how Trixie is, right? And what she likes? So just try to go with the flow and don't act too different, or else it's going to look suspicious.

As I was reading the previous Chapter and she Lucy suited Clara up I thought that line was going to be a stinger at the close.

Both good chapters. I also was glad Asha apparently owned up to her part in the shower incident and didn't let Clara take all the heat.

Hehe... Lucy knows her pets very well. She wouldn't blame everything on poor Clara. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2020, 04:51:16 am »

definitely agree with the need for more feel good kink.  i had the exact same reaction as Clara to Lucy's actions, and became momentarily concerned it was going to be less "feel good" than it ended up being.  consider me tricked as well. :-P

and if Lucy ever starts hiring again, i'd be first to sign up! :D

Lucy likes playing tricks on Clara to get her out of her shell. ;)

Good... I'll get you a koala suit. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2020, 02:20:58 pm »
so, um....nice to see a story that reflects me (again, we're way too similar, Tiger) where 'disability' issues don't become the whole of who you are by becoming someone or something else.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2020, 03:44:46 pm »
so, um....nice to see a story that reflects me (again, we're way too similar, Tiger) where 'disability' issues don't become the whole of who you are by becoming someone or something else.

Everybody is different. It is very sad that the society keeps pounding in your head that you need to become like everybody else. It's never gonna happen. The best thing you can do is to be happy with who you are and work hard on the aspects of yourself that you want to improve.
Tigerstretch

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 05:42:41 pm »

Everybody is different. It is very sad that the society keeps pounding in your head that you need to become like everybody else. It's never gonna happen. The best thing you can do is to be happy with who you are and work hard on the aspects of yourself that you want to improve.
Oh, agreed, but some 'issues' are so large a thing that becoming something 'other than you' such as a pet or a doll can help you not be defined or reduced to that issue. Probably one of many reasons i am into pet and doll play.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2020, 09:24:21 pm »

Oh, agreed, but some 'issues' are so large a thing that becoming something 'other than you' such as a pet or a doll can help you not be defined or reduced to that issue. Probably one of many reasons i am into pet and doll play.

*Spoiler alerts* In Feliformia 11, Kitty explained to Syr that everybody is acting one way or another to escape/deal with personal problem. It's okay to do so, as long as you are not using it permanently. One day, you have to return to who you really are and face real life and work on improving yourself. :) I think you should read that chapter when it comes out on Gromet. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2020, 01:02:20 am »
i meant to other people. ^^; hell, i know my first dominant (and only good one, so far, i seem to attract abusers) thought i was one thing when i was another for YEARS.

Offline sammy808

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2020, 12:13:34 am »
another great part!  the "afraid of being yelled at" hits really close, and i'm glad Lucy didn't go there. :)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 03:30:08 am »
another great part!  the "afraid of being yelled at" hits really close, and i'm glad Lucy didn't go there. :)

Hehe. Glad you liked it. :) Animal Café is quite non-agressive. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2020, 09:28:01 pm »
A beautifully sad story that you seem able to put together so well. I love the animals but Vix is my favourite, at least until you put a pony in the mix. As always, please keep up the good work TS.

Offline dengamle68

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2020, 05:10:35 am »
Love your storie - just can't wait for next chapter  :)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2020, 09:17:14 pm »
Love your storie - just can't wait for next chapter  :)

It's coming. It's coming. There are a couple more chapters in the queue. ;)
Thanks for reading. Glad you are enjoying the series.
Tigerstretch

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2020, 06:49:45 pm »
Thank you... I love all your writing... this series is so delightful and beautiful. Thank you for your efforts. May I please say they are greatly appreciated...

Much love

Rich

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2020, 03:34:56 am »
Thank you... I love all your writing... this series is so delightful and beautiful. Thank you for your efforts. May I please say they are greatly appreciated...

Thanks. Animal Café is a beacon of light in the fetish world. This idea I got is probably the best I ever had and I consider it a perfect series. The small size of the chapter, Clara's progression and the cuteness make that series one of a kind. Im writing chapter 17 now and Im still not tired. I feel that the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for following me. :) ... Many fun stories are coming down the pipe.
Tigerstretch

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2020, 09:44:40 am »
Hello again

I saw the latest chapter appear yesterday and was delighted. As I've said before this is not normally a genre I would read, but this story is so delightful and downright sexy.

Thank you for your efforts, I can say that they are very much appreciated and I await the coming chapters.

Rich

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk