Author Topic: Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch  (Read 25270 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 11:25:15 pm »
I think it's a bit funny (in a good way) that the pets don't necessarily follow their costumes attributes. I had to laugh that Meeka the Raccoon is vegetarian and Trixie the Rabbit isn't, and is very contemptuous to having to drink the vegetarian food bottle.

Haha... yes... I did that on purpose. :) And in chapter 5 at the mall, Meeka indeed purchased some more vegetarian food... it entertained me. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2020, 11:26:51 pm »
this was one of my favorite series after the first two parts, and getting more just reinforces that.  i can't wait to read more!

Thanks Sammy. Glad you enjoyed it. There is more in the queue. I plan on keeping this story alive for a while. :) Its just too fun to write.
Tigerstretch

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2020, 11:46:24 am »
First I would like to point out to those who still have their blindfolds locked on that at the time I finished part 1 there was no link at the bottom to part 2, so it wasn't until I happened to go looking to see what else this entertaining author had written that I discovered part 2 was already posted.

Now, either I can accept responsibility for this, or decide that someone else needs to be punished for this...  I wonder which one I will choose 8)

I am now up to part 5, and the more I read and see, the more I like.

I still would not call this sexy or erotic, but I would call it deeply sensitive and moving!  Watching the pets at the cafe, and how demanding they actually are, it makes more sense that the shop owner has not had any time off in a month or more, these pets are clearly a rather demanding set of companions, at least as far as their keeper goes :)

So finding someone else who accepts the pets so well, is trusted by the pets, and can actually be trusted to help look after them and oversee them is going to be a massive boon to her.  I did notice, with rather mixed emotions, the way she scolded our over shy lady!  On the one hand, effectively treating her like one of her pets is a very interesting hint of how she is being seen, with her lack of speaking, and generally cuddly behaviour.  At the same time, it was a very naughty and mean thing to do to someone who is so shy and struggling to cope...

Still, if she isn't pushed to try and cope a bit more then she isn't going to progress or grow.

This is clearly something the pets understand at a deep level themselves.  Notice the mixture of being purely supportive, yet also pushing their own wants, needs, and pushing and encouraging touch, pleasure, sexual encounters and their own pleasures.  They are finding the balance point between everyone's needs, and showing why they are working as cuddle companions at the same time.

It was rather interesting to see the pets in the mall, answering at least one question about their nature and role in all of this.  They are clearly not kept slaves, and do have a live and existence outside of their pet roles, even if the pet roles are a very large and important part of their lives and natures :)

Looking forward to more of this wonderful story and experience :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2020, 08:27:51 pm »
First I would like to point out to those who still have their blindfolds locked on that at the time I finished part 1 there was no link at the bottom to part 2, so it wasn't until I happened to go looking to see what else this entertaining author had written that I discovered part 2 was already posted

Noted and fixed!

Offline latexslavewhipped

• 321-626-4644
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2020, 06:44:40 am »
I wish I could find a cafe like that. I would like to have 2 of any of the pets around me if I could find one of these cafes.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 12:03:28 pm »
I wish I could find a cafe like that. I would like to have 2 of any of the pets around me if I could find one of these cafes.

Welcome to Pets & Cake! Misti and Oreo will be right will you.

Glad you liked it. You know. This is by far the comment i got the most often. People would love this café to be real. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2020, 02:13:18 pm »
May I just say how delightful this story series is.

I read a lot from pretty full-on stories which have some pretty intense experiences for the characters and then you get this which is equally intense but in a beautifully loving way. The development of the protagonist and the delightful pets are just wonderful. It's engaging and somewhat uplifting.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next chapters...

Rich

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2020, 03:43:21 pm »
May I just say how delightful this story series is.

I read a lot from pretty full-on stories which have some pretty intense experiences for the characters and then you get this which is equally intense but in a beautifully loving way. The development of the protagonist and the delightful pets are just wonderful. It's engaging and somewhat uplifting.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next chapters...

Rich

Thanks for reading. I have 10 chapters published and another one drafted. So they are coming to Gromet very soon. :) I'll keep going until people get a pet overdose. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline shabadu

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2020, 05:22:21 pm »
Thoroughly enjoying this series!

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2020, 06:09:31 pm »

Thanks Shabadu. Definitely love it too. :) I want to write about them forever! :)
Tigerstretch

Offline shabadu

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2020, 08:33:31 pm »

Thanks Shabadu. Definitely love it too. :) I want to write about them forever! :)

I hope you do! ;)

Offline sammy808

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2020, 09:00:21 pm »
another great part!  i love how this series just feels like a nice warm cuddle from a latex-covered pet girl.  ;D

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2020, 11:43:30 pm »
another great part!  i love how this series just feels like a nice warm cuddle from a latex-covered pet girl.  ;D

It is a feel good story more than an erotic story, but the fetish world need a bit of that sometimes. :) Based on the strong reaction of people toward this series, I am right. :)

Now, Sammy, why don't you apply to work at the Pets & Cakes. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2020, 03:28:06 am »
"...but you know how Trixie is, right? And what she likes? So just try to go with the flow and don't act too different, or else it's going to look suspicious.

As I was reading the previous Chapter and she Lucy suited Clara up I thought that line was going to be a stinger at the close.

Both good chapters. I also was glad Asha apparently owned up to her part in the shower incident and didn't let Clara take all the heat.

Offline sammy808

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2020, 04:23:19 am »
It is a feel good story more than an erotic story, but the fetish world need a bit of that sometimes. :) Based on the strong reaction of people toward this series, I am right. :)

Now, Sammy, why don't you apply to work at the Pets & Cakes. ;)

definitely agree with the need for more feel good kink.  i had the exact same reaction as Clara to Lucy's actions, and became momentarily concerned it was going to be less "feel good" than it ended up being.  consider me tricked as well. :-P

and if Lucy ever starts hiring again, i'd be first to sign up! :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk