Other Worlds Section > Pet & PonyGirl Stories

Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch

<< < (2/22) > >>

feline:
Having just read part 1, and coming here to comment, I am thrilled to read that there are lots more parts in the works!

For a lot of this story, instead of feeling sexy or erotic feelings, I felt just a deep, powerful sadness and empathy, in a good way.  I felt that I could really related to our central lady, her plight, I have times like this, nothing to this extent, but it made it all the easier to place myself into her situation, to have a sense of what she was feeling, experiencing and going through.

This gave me a very powerful sense of connection, of interest, it drew me right in and made me feel that what was happening here and going on here mattered.  More than this, seeing the positive aspects coming of this, the positive experiences, also the over the top happiness and cuddly nature of the animals, it all made me smile and feel warm inside.

The story, as it stands, has left me with a lot of questions about what is going on here, but since there are several parts to come, I am hoping we will learn more about this with time.

As it stands it seems clear that the cafe is the new safe place for Clara, and I wonder how long before she will be auditioning for a role as a pet herself :)

Also I do wonder about a stronger sexual or bondage, or both, element in all of this going forward.  For now though I am just happy to have enjoyed this, and have made a mental note to check out more of your writing sooner rather than later :)

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: feline on August 24, 2020, 04:21:36 pm ---Having just read part 1, and coming here to comment, I am thrilled to read that there are lots more parts in the works!

For a lot of this story, instead of feeling sexy or erotic feelings, I felt just a deep, powerful sadness and empathy, in a good way.  I felt that I could really related to our central lady, her plight, I have times like this, nothing to this extent, but it made it all the easier to place myself into her situation, to have a sense of what she was feeling, experiencing and going through.

This gave me a very powerful sense of connection, of interest, it drew me right in and made me feel that what was happening here and going on here mattered.  More than this, seeing the positive aspects coming of this, the positive experiences, also the over the top happiness and cuddly nature of the animals, it all made me smile and feel warm inside.

The story, as it stands, has left me with a lot of questions about what is going on here, but since there are several parts to come, I am hoping we will learn more about this with time.

As it stands it seems clear that the cafe is the new safe place for Clara, and I wonder how long before she will be auditioning for a role as a pet herself :)

Also I do wonder about a stronger sexual or bondage, or both, element in all of this going forward.  For now though I am just happy to have enjoyed this, and have made a mental note to check out more of your writing sooner rather than later :)

--- End quote ---

Aaaah! Thanks so much, Feline!

Yes, there is a lot of pain and sadness in Clara's heart, one that a LOT of us can relate to. Internet and social medias are pulling everybody apart and give us the feeling that everybody needs to be perfect in the real world, when in fact, nobody is perfect and more than ever we need to be kind with each other.

The pets are really there to highlight this using their unconditional love. I'm sure you'll greatly enjoy the other chapters. Since they are so small, I'll be able to drag this story for a very long time (because I really don't want it to end... It might be my favorite story so far)

It's gonna be a tale of two steps forward and one step back... :)

feline:
It turns out part 2 was already posted, once I noticed it :)

That explains being trapped in the small sleeping compartment over night, it seemed an odd way / place to be trapped, but at the same time so comforting and comfortable.

Now I am really starting to wonder what the story is with the pets.  Reading part 1, it was reasonable enough to view them as normal women who have been hired to play the role of pets.  But part 2, the way they are being referred to as pets, treated as a cross between pets and people, not letting her out of the suit unless it is an emergency since it breaks the magic...

The lines are blurring, and things are not as they first seemed here, making me more curious, not less.

The more sexual nature of the bunny, Trixie, is an interesting surprise.  But then, just as we start to think we have a sense of where this is going, and the expectation of this, the pressure of this, overwhelms and is simply to much for our lady, we discover that our bunny actually has a different thought and plan in mind, a much deeper and truer understanding of what has been explained to her, and the issues our lady is facing, than it first seemed!

Really sweet and lovely! :)

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: feline on August 24, 2020, 05:32:09 pm ---It turns out part 2 was already posted, once I noticed it :)

--- End quote ---

You have to keep your eyes open, Kitkat! :) Chapter 3 will be posted soon enough for you to enjoy.

loras pa6:
Just made time for this one Tigerstretch, and I'm glad I did. I love the way the you are portraying the social disorder and Clara's struggle with it. It feels authentic in the reactions, very humanizing

It seems some of the pets have keen insight into her plight, possibly even a shared experience that Lucy has helped them through

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version