Other Worlds Section > Pet & PonyGirl Stories

Animal Cafe by Tigerstretch

<< < (9/22) > >>

dengamle68:
Love your storie - just can't wait for next chapter  :)

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: dengamle68 on November 13, 2020, 05:10:35 am ---Love your storie - just can't wait for next chapter  :)

--- End quote ---

It's coming. It's coming. There are a couple more chapters in the queue. ;)
Thanks for reading. Glad you are enjoying the series.

feathersntar:
Thank you... I love all your writing... this series is so delightful and beautiful. Thank you for your efforts. May I please say they are greatly appreciated...

Much love

Rich

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: feathersntar on November 14, 2020, 06:49:45 pm ---Thank you... I love all your writing... this series is so delightful and beautiful. Thank you for your efforts. May I please say they are greatly appreciated...

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Animal Café is a beacon of light in the fetish world. This idea I got is probably the best I ever had and I consider it a perfect series. The small size of the chapter, Clara's progression and the cuteness make that series one of a kind. Im writing chapter 17 now and Im still not tired. I feel that the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for following me. :) ... Many fun stories are coming down the pipe.

feathersntar:
Hello again

I saw the latest chapter appear yesterday and was delighted. As I've said before this is not normally a genre I would read, but this story is so delightful and downright sexy.

Thank you for your efforts, I can say that they are very much appreciated and I await the coming chapters.

Rich

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version