Latex > Latex Discussion

Wearing latex

(1/2) > >>

gaby:
I must admit I don't know anything about latex. Until now I have never wearing latex (although I never say never) but I saw a video in youtube and now I have a doubt. It is really so difficult wearing latex?  :o

In the video kim appears needing help getting dressed in latex. So it raises a doubt for me.  ;D

Asphyx:
To be honest it's not nearly that difficult to wear ordinarĂ½ latex.

teanndaorsa:
Kardashians can seemingly make drama out of anything  ;D

TeaSer:
Hugs, Gaby

In my opinion, you can wear latex for two purposes: To look good and to feel good. One doesn't prohibit the other though.

To look good, you'd wear 'clean' latex and gloss up yourself (or your partner will do so) to be as shiny as possible. Then you'd enjoy the evening in town knowing you're stunning and hopefully git a kick out of that. By the way, you'll reveal any wrincle on your body - which can be sexy or make you feel exposed. Which of course again can be sexy :)
In my opinion one major downside about 'clean' latex is you need to be careful to clean it, dry it and powder it after use as 'clean' latex has a tendency to glue together making it very difficult to reopen to wear it again.

To feel good, I suggest you look at chlorinated latex. This is simply 'clean' latex subjected to free chloride and the chlor connects to active ends of the latex - those active ends, that makes your clothes glue up if not powdered. Chlorinated latex is more silky and is easy ro put on. The main advantage is seen when you're done wearing it - as you simply wash your clothes in water and hang it to dry. It doesn't glue up at all. One downside may be that it doesn't gloss up as well as 'clean' latex. Still the sensations are excuisite. And the clothes doesn't look bad - it's just not as shiny as non-chlorinated latex.

Then people are different in many ways! Some likes latex to be really tight - giving a descent squeeze when wearing. Others perfer the soft, slippery sensations - so more loose (yet tight) latex might be right. And others enjoys wearing ordinary clothes made of latex. I do suggest you to have a peek at Latex Fashion TV on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/LatexFashionTV. One suggestion could be https://youtu.be/r3ONJyXwHug showing some nice dresses, that are not obviously kinky.

Well - where do I want to go with all this? Just trying to say that latex is a lot of things - almost any choice will have some good things and some bad. And there's really no right or wrong way. Wear latex as you please and in the sourroundings you prefer.

Actually - I did wear a latex tshirt at some hot Berlin event - and really enjoyed the slippery sensation (latex and sweath). There was one comment about fat people (from a child, I guess). And as I'm too fat, that comment was fully appropriate. Well - it might not have been for me, but I was kind of attentive :)

TeaSer

gaby:

--- Quote from: teanndaorsa on August 31, 2020, 08:29:12 pm ---Kardashians can seemingly make drama out of anything  ;D

--- End quote ---

yes, you're right  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version