Author Topic: Just Desserts by Zephyr  (Read 1271 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Just Desserts by Zephyr
« on: August 08, 2020, 03:38:34 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/just_desserts.html
M/f; M+/f; cuffs; exhib; cheat; blackmail; predicament; party; public; spreadeagle; naked; reluct; bond; handcuffs; rope; bikini; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Just Desserts by Zephyr
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 09:44:06 am »
A fun story with an interesting ending. I had something that happened once in a hotel hot tub, not quite along the lines of what happened in your story, but it really happened, and your story reminded me of it and made me smile.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 08:49:34 am »
Sounds hot! Did you ever writ about it? If not, maybe soon?
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 10:56:02 am »
It was more funny and embarrassing rather than specifically sexy. Jackrabbit and I were staying overnight at a hotel, I don't remember the reason. They had an indoor hot tub in the gym though as the place was nice, and he and I went down on the late side to enjoy it, thinking we would have the thing to ourselves, which we did, mostly. We didn't bring any towels with us from the room because Jackrabbit insisted that they always have them there, and when we checked on it as we were checking in they did in fact have some towels there.

Soooo, later at night he slips into his swim trunks, and I into my purple one piece, and we go down together to the lobby like that to enjoy the hot tub together. Well, we get into this thing and it's hot, like really hot, we had been in a hot tub before, but at that time in our lives I would have to say that this was the second , or maybe third hot tub we had ever been in, so we were still novices.

The chlorine smell was pretty strong, but we thought no more to it than that, well time to get out and go to the room, and what do you know, no towels, the three guys that had briefly come and gone while we were in it likely taking the last ones for themselves. They had been checking me out right in front of Jackrabbit, but I was flattered more than creeped out by that.

We didn't bring a bathrobe or wrap with us on this overnight, and the hotel wasn't so nice that they had complimentary ones either. Jackrabbit is really looking at me when I get out of the water, but I think he's just checking me out for later in the room almost like the guys did earlier, my one was piece rather flattering, and a replacement for my string bikini that got destroyed by Ken on our camping trip.

So, I have it in my mind that I'm going to go to the front desk on our way back to our room to tell them that there is no towels, and I do, the nice guy behind the counter engaging me in conversation until Jackrabbit pulls my hand and tells me we have to go now.

Well back up in our room I look at my purple swimsuit in the mirror, the combination of the chlorine, heat, and the fact that it was still wet made it look like I was wearing a thin white bodysuit instead of a proper swimsuit, my nearly new suit ruined by the hot tub. In other words it was almost completely transparent, you could see everything in detail, including the little landing strip I kept down there at the time, I inadvertently giving the late night manager quite the extended show. Jackrabbit thought it was funny though, and I do now too, but back then not so much.

Thanks for reminding me of that little adventure, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk