Author Topic: Looking for a full bodysuit story as enforced sentence  (Read 3525 times)

Offline engiadina

Looking for a full bodysuit story as enforced sentence
« on: July 30, 2020, 06:36:20 pm »
I am looking for a story about a woman who was sentenced for some minor crime. Instead of going into prison she was sentenced to wear a body suit which she could not remove. This suit contained some screens for her eyes and I think some devices to make talking impossiible. In addition the prison company hat some control over the person in the suit.
Every suitwearer lived outside in a city, they were not exactly regarded as humans but as objects which could be used.
For each suitwearer it was forbidden to contact another wearer, any contact would be fined.

This woman however found a way to bypass this strict control and make contact to others. She found some friend who worked out a way to escape from those suits. This friend was the inventor of this whole concept and the founder of the company but some bad guys had put her into such a suit to get rid of her.

She regained control over her company but decided to be put into that suit again, so does the woman, the story started with.

Does anybody knows where to find this story?

Thanks

engiadina

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
Re: Looking for a full bodysuit story as enforced sentence
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 06:42:12 am »
Long story? Maybe this?

Eudeamon

Offline black_falcon_2002

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 09:59:40 pm »
thanks for pointing us to evil dolly's page, subgrrl. Nice stories.

Here's my guess:

Rehab Center by Pete, published on karenfetishworld.com on 30.08.2006

Karen steals a candy bar, is captured, sentenced, sent to the Rehab Center, put into the kevlex suit (among other things)...

Here's the catch:
I only have the first part of it and even wayback machine didn't seem to have archived the story, just the link.
You might want to search Deviant Art for Karen stories. Some of them showed up under user monsterp63 and jarjarjarjarjar, not this one, yet, though.

I don't know if it is actually the droid ... story you were looking for. The beginning seems close.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 08:41:42 am »
Eudeamon?

Public Slut 551544 ~ Level Five by Karen-Anne Summerfield also contains some of those elements (but - it's not female gets processed (it doesn't matter after processed), there are no displays) (I got it on StorySite.org before it was gone, I still keep generated epub).

Offline Telzey

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 12:06:23 pm »
Sounds like a banesuit, last saw it on Deviantart. Did they get fed rectally?

Offline engiadina

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 12:29:12 am »
Yes, the bane story was the one I was looking for.

THX

engiadina/...

Offline hattfot

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 09:54:34 am »
I'm also looking for a banesuit story, it contained some of the same elements as eudamon, but I think it was posted at deviantart.
It was about a woman encased in rubber, they got fed rectally.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 10:02:46 am »
Rehab Center (and his other stories) are on https://mp63.ca/index.php/2006/08/30/karen-rehab-center/ now.
Not sure if it's full or not.

Offline hattfot

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 02:58:40 pm »
Found out the story is called "The Exiled" written by SJreid, his account is deleted on deviantart, anyone have a copy?

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2020, 06:46:41 pm »
I wrote a story called 'PS' (Public Solitary). The girl is also placed in an isolation suit and is released into a city. Unlike the other stories she is forbidden to communicate or even touch people. If she must not violate any law no matter how minor it else additional time to her sentence will be imposed.

Offline Touille89

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 08:58:07 am »
I think you’re looking for the story Eudeamon. It sounds a lot like that one to me. Reporter commits minor crime in search of a story that sounds similar to what you described. Locked in a sensory deprivation suit and banished in plain sight from the world before slowly understanding and gaining control of her situation. It sounds almost identical imo I’m just bad at descriptions

http://www.evil-dolly.com/assets/eudeamon.pdf

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk