Author Topic: Grand Prize Poker by Zephyr  (Read 1405 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Grand Prize Poker by Zephyr
« on: July 18, 2020, 10:51:17 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/grand_prize_poker.html
M/f; M+/f; bond; cuckold; fucking-machine; packaged; exhib; oral; sex; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline MasterKGray

Re: Grand Prize Poker by Zephyr
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 08:44:21 am »
Nice story, enjoyed this one very much.  I liked that Steve didn't renege on the deal and let Jack have her.  Dina was awesome too.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 04:30:22 pm »
A fun and enjoyable story.  I really like the situation, the setup, and this approach to bringing some passion and fire back to their relationship.

What I really want though is a little more insight into what the main characters are thinking.  Yes, I get and see that she needed the real risk, the threat and the fear of loosing and being given to someone else to really get, experience and enjoy her fantasy.  But, even as she drove this point home, and refused to be put on show without this fear, this risk, she still seemed to believe, as a given, that it could never happen.

I don't quite get this.  Yes, I know they had a system, but to make the threat of loosing, of being given to someone else so completely real, yet to really believe that it could, would never happen?  This just doesn't quite make sense to me.

At the same time, I would love to have a sense of what was going through Steve's mind at the end.  She is sure that he knew the signal, and decided to let the cards fall where they fell regardless.  In a way I actually agree with this version of events, after all, if she was this desperate for the threat, the fantasy to be real and realised, then she had to be ready to see it all of the way through, doesn't she?

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:14:34 am »
Thank you MasterKGray for your kind words. Feline, ouch. Yeah, you're right. I didn't see the contradiction and may re-write the story to address that and his motivation and why he didn't listen to her signalling. With their cheating system there wasn't (suppossed to be) any real risk and she actually was just putting herself on display for the night. Thank you. A very good point and I am grateful that you raised it!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 10:07:56 am »
I enjoyed the story, but then again, anything with a cuckolding theme generally gets my attention. I like the objectification, basically being turned into both a display unit, and a table component pretty wild. Add to that the interactive aspect of being allowed to touch the display, makes for a distracting card game at the very least. Something tells me cards will never be the same for the guys...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 09:22:22 am »
thanks for story

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk