Other Worlds Section > Erotic Stories Website Feedback

Cuckold, Revisited by Jackie Rabbit

<< < (3/3)

jackierabbit1:
Thank you, knowing how others see this is incredibly helpful, and specifically how you see this obviously. There was so much going on during that trip, and yes, the emotions were all over the place, for all three of us I'm sure.

Pre and post orgasm explains some of my guy's desires after watching Ken and I, this I think turning into an outlet to replace the sex he didn't get that first night. He just crashes so low right after popping off, where Ken can go again almost instantly. I didn't know which was "normal" back then to be honest, but I have since learned that there is no such thing as normal. Some guys can repeat, some can't, it's just the way it is, and so much depends on the other factors present, the "kink level" I like to think of it as.

I hadn't thought of the contrast you pointed out, but you are so right in this. There was of course my own hypocrisy, I not wanting to even touch my guy's mess before that night, but once my own passion gets high enough I'll do almost anything, as I unintentionally proved with Ken.

As far as my guy, if I had let him pop off that night it might have been all over, as it was though this kept up his kinky motivation, and continued the game. And, we WERE in two different places that night for a few moments, but "lending" me and not "gifting" me was an unintentional choice of words, although an accurate one. One lends something to a friend with the expectation that he or she will get it back at some point, although possibly just a little worse for the wear.

Ken absolutely wrecked me that night, this a first time ever that such a thing happened. My guy was always tender, and sweet, and GENTLE! Ken was like a monster in comparison, but a restrained one non the less. Both have their place, but when you're a oversexed and curious teen with opportunity dropped into your lap, you just have to try out the other, at least once. If I didn't like it, it could always be a "once and done" kind of thing, but it wasn't.

Sometimes I'm less than courageous, as in NOT asking the question that I don't want the answer to. My boyfriend was like a "moth to a porch light" as far as going down on me after Ken was through with me that night, and I never have asked why specifically. Was this to see for himself what a large and aggressive man can do to a teenage woman first hand, or just confirmation that what he had seen with his own eyes actually had happened? I do wonder myself if my guy loosing his bet was a true hardship, or just a slightly different outcome than he intended. I have always suspected he was after the threesome, but there is the possibility that he was just planning to share me with Ken, and any threesome "we" engaged in would have involved two of us primarily anyway.

My boyfriend surely has a sneaky side hidden in there someplace, but his love for his best friend figured in there somehow I'm sure. One doesn't share something like this with just anybody, and Ken's need, as I found out the next day, was a real thing, "Cathy" really screwing him up for a bit there.

As far as my boyfriend, I WAS sated, and sore at the same time, and not to be to cliché, but I don't know how good a quicky would have been for either of us that night. It might have been harsh, but fair at the same time from a certain point of view. And, I was fairly certain that he had no condoms nearby either.

I think Ken's shirt was marking his territory, but thoughtful at the same time. It even smelled like him, something I had never really paid attention to until he and I had been intimate that first time.

After that first time I did start dressing just a bit more "sexy," but this was limited at the time by living at home, I sometimes changing into "better" clothes once out of the house with the guys.

The talk in Ken's truck was exactly that, "Oh, shit, what have I done?" kind of thing, and a part of me still thinks he would have been perfectly happy knocking me up that night, but how does one ask that kind of question, even twenty years later?

Kicked out naked on the side of the road is an all time favorite thing for me, even back when I was a teen, there is just something about getting marooned naked and alone, although half dressed is still good.

Ken didn't like being a jerk any more than I did, but I think he came to see such behavior as the price he had to pay to get what he wanted, although getting oral from my boyfriend was a definite "no go" for him. I had given up on getting my boyfriend to do that for Ken after two tries though.

The lower branches on that tree were quite small and flexible, and that with the springiness of the rope I think made getting off the first branch somewhat easy, but I didn't see that part for myself either. The path the rope was led through the forest and brush made for an obstacle course of sorts, but naked and barefoot made it exponentially more difficult for my boyfriend I'm sure, as did the handcuffs and long train of rope he had to drag about.

Ken eventually gets the idea that his taking charge is what I need, all while we work on his thousand things list, he also taking charge of my boyfriend as well out of necessity. He made a game of it, but of everything we did together, that was the least "natural" part of this adventure for him.

Telling Ken he was the best ever by a fair margin was like my own confession, and rather good for his ego at the same time.

The threat to involve others happens one single time, Ken realizing that he doesn't like to share, as hypocritical as that sounds bearing in mind how he had "acquired" me in the first place. That happens in Ken's Birthday Gift, another Jackrabbit story that I intend to revisit one of these days, along with telling the story of the motorcycle ride Ken and I had taken alone together once. Both are wild stories, and way more true than fiction, although I do have to change some names in them for obvious reasons.

Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words, Jackie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version