Author Topic: A Non-Slave Girl of Gor by Zephyr  (Read 1490 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
A Non-Slave Girl of Gor by Zephyr
« on: June 28, 2020, 03:13:07 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/a_non_slave_girl_of_gor1.html
Solo-F; F/m; naked; fantasy; scifi; rope; forest; spreadeagle; outdoors; party; capture; reluct; nc; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/a_non_slave_girl_of_gor2.html
M+/f; slave; bond; susp; gag; oral; force; toys; crop; pain; rape; horse; whip; punishment; enslave; fantasy; scifi; extreme; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 07:46:22 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
Re: A Non-Slave Girl of Gor by Zephyr
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 11:25:09 am »
Interesting start-up.
So people from Earth easily adopts to Gor just because of this aid in it's regular mode? Does this include men and not only woman?

Btw, Was John Norman of this world just hired to make  advertising campaign for new people?  ;)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 09:40:17 pm »
Taurired: I don't suppose captures with a standard-mode aid would adapt any better than they ordinarily would, but they'd at least have a leg up because they understood the language and got "intuition" about Gorean concepts and facts. I hadn't thought it all the way through but in somebody other than the main character here the aid might translate the languages in and out transparently and hide the fact that it was being translated from the person (So ok, if that happens how do they ever really learn the language? The aids have a lifespan). It is more a plot device to add a little humor, provide an avenue to fill in things to readers who haven't read the books, and allows the story to move along faster.  The main character here is assimilating well because she's read the books and still isn't convinced it's not a dream and has decided to "play along" in the dream while it lasts. I don't see any reason why a teaching aid would be any different in a male than in a female.

Thank you!
Z
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline MasterKGray

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 04:08:26 am »
I have read the books but am confused by the title.  Based on the books, with the kef branded on her hip and being on Gor, she is a slave.  Plus she was sold.  Is this all a dream, a very vivid detailed dream?  I have had some pretty vivid dreams, but only remembered a small part of them, not much detail, and even while in the dream a lot of details about the situation were fuzzy.  Love the writing and the story, but the title has me bewildered.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 08:21:37 am »
MasterKGray: May be because SHE doesn't think she is slave and it's even more dream?
This reminds me of Infra-12 series (Russian language only, I can post link here if somebody ).  Some ideas from Gor (and author says so directly) but MUCH more convoluted general plot. One heroine. Answer to question what exactly happens and why is rather complex.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 11:10:09 am »
Thank you for your kind words, Taurired!I'd love to see that story!

MasterKGray: She (it hasn't come out in the story yet but her real name is Terri and she will be named Sandra shortly) Terri started thinking it was a dream; it has to be. Gor is fiction and her last experience before she woke up in the meadow at the beginning of the story was going to sleep in her own bed. No on-earth capture sequence like has happened in several of the books to remove that ambiguity.

Is she dreaming? I have gone back and forth on this a hundred times while writing the story and am still undecided. I don't plan to resolve that except perhaps at the very end of the story and there's a lot of story still planned (but none of it completed so it may be a while for more of the story). Terri/Sandra has been in this dream four to five days now; she still believes (hopes) it's a dream but dreams don't normally last that long.

I've had dreams that have seemed to last much longer than the actual elapsed time that I saw once I woke up, but yes, this one is extreme. Writer's privilege. She's pretty much even now at the end of part 2 giving up that it's a dream due to the length and the thought that she might wake up will probably just be her wishful thinking from here on out. I suspect she will think it on occasion but like any of us in our dreams we're there and get to interact with our dreams as if they were real. I too rarely remember more than little scraps of my dreams but I lived (dreamed) through them in their full length. This is more telling the story as it happens during the dream (if it is one) and not a recollection after waking up which like for you and I would probably just be scraps.

The title is a reference to how poorly Terri fits the classic woman-transplanted-to-Gor as have occurred in the books. She's aware of the book series and she's not, as she puts it, going to go all Stockholm Syndrome. One of my complaints about the series is that pretty much every female lead character by the end of her story arc is enslaved and happy to be a slave. This is something Terri will never be. Constantly fighting it, unbroken. She's never going to be a slave in her heart. Her options are limited within the Gorean societal system but I don't see her ever stopping fighting it. Dr. Norman's books normally make a point that the captures are either psychologically profiled or shown by their pre-capture actions to be a good fit as a slave on Gor. Terri may be enslaved, but she will never be one of those slave girls. The overall premise is: What if you took a female who was not slave girl material at all and took her to Gor? She isn't weak or helpless, she beats the living crap out of men when needed. Atypical. Hence the title. I may not be communicating that as well as I wanted to.

FWIW the story is set during the Cosnian occupation of Ar as detailed in the later books and before Cabot's capture by the Priest-Kings that takes him to one of the moons and to the Kurii worldships. Cabot's escape from Ar is referenced as a plot point in one of the later story segments.

I'm glad to find someone who has also read the books. I am trying hard to write the story correctly within Dr. Norman's envelope. If you see somewhere I mess up, I would very, very, very much like to hear it. Pretty Please! All comments are completely welcome and craved, even critical ones.

Z
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline MasterKGray

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 08:52:10 pm »
Thank you for explaining, I didn't want you to reveal the ending and was expecting more of a wait and see answer.  I guess you are right, in a dream we lose track of real time.  I haven't read every book of Gor, but I've read most of them.  As I look back now, they seem a bit convoluted, and as I've started to reread a few, I found that he repeats himself a tremendous amount.  So far the story is quite accurate and I've enjoyed it thus far.  I wouldn't want to influence the ending, so I would only point out something if it was blatantly obvious, which based on what I've read so far, wouldn't happen.  Besides, you have writer's license, you are writing your own story about Gor, not the original author's, so continue away, please.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:54:22 pm by MasterKGray »

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 05:16:03 am »
Thank you for your kind words as well, MasterKGray. I welcome your comments and suggestions and if they work (and you give me permission) I'd happily work them into the story. Yeah, the books get kinda convoluted, don't they? And too much "oh how this girl is happy having no rights for the remainder of all time". I understand willing suspension of disbelief but that's a little too far for me. I enjoy the actual sword-and-planetary fiction plot lines; at last look they were doing the Gorean equivalent of sailing off to China, but it looks like Dr Norman's 2019 book ("Quarry of Gor") doesn't advance that plot line. Sigh. I haven't read it yet but I'm working on it.

I'm not thin-skinned. Any or all of your comments, good bad or indifferent, are completely welcome and I look forward to them!

Z

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk