Author Topic: BDSM story surveys - updated  (Read 97 times)

Offline subgrrl

• Key: A Novel
BDSM story surveys - updated
« on: June 23, 2020, 05:50:44 PM »
I have posted before that I run an automated process to search amateur BDSM stories for particular keywords in hopes of finding something that interests me to read. (I've been focusing mainly on literotica.) I have been posting my daily results to

https://steelraptstories.blogspot.com

I am in the process of changing the way that I do this...

Before:
  • I would choose a keyword and a time period, use literotica's search to find stories within the time period that contain the keyword.
  • Search the resulting stories for an additional small collection of search terms.
  • Randomly choose a collection of snippets containing the search terms.
  • Post the report.
Afterwards, I would spend some time reviewing the results to see if anything looked interesting.

Now:
  • I grab everything that was posted on literotica yesterday (to a handful of categories),
  • I search each story for all the BDSM related search terms I've collected, then
  • I browse through the snippets and select to report the ones that make sense and provide insight to the text of the story.
  • Finally, I post the results of my survey.

Hopefully, this will improve the chances that one may find something of interest.

Check out the results and let me know if you think that they are useful. Let me know if you can suggest some improvements.

Thanks, subGrrl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk