Selfbondage > Selfbondage Discussion

What do you prefer?

<< < (2/2)

JIMDINI2:

--- Quote from: Dungeonmouse on July 30, 2021, 03:03:27 am ---Chains and metal cuffs. Not police cuffs but the wide steel cuffs with padlocks. Two to three inches wide with a collar to match. Plain steel cuffs and chains have a wonderful industrial feel and there are some custom shops producing excellent quality gear at reasonable prices. The stainless steel stuff coming out of China is beautiful, smooth and also reasonably priced. Once the lock clicks, you're chained until you find the key. Knives, scissors, sharp rocks, dexterous fingers - nothing will get you out except the key. Love it.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you, you know you are helpless until they are unlocked.

christian54:
Jeg foretrækker at blive bundet på håndled og ankler med reb og lukket ned i en stof sæk der bindes til ved snøvsen så jeg ført kommer ud når eb befrier mig fra sækken, og uvisheden om hvornår jeg kommer fri er en gave jeg elsker

CD Tammy:
I think that I’ve used pretty much all of the options at one time or another, over my secret lifetime.  I have found that handcuffs and shackles are the most secure, for me.  I might be able to peel tape or untie a rope, but without the key, the cuffs stay on.  Great question.

boundbinder:
I wish there was an option to click more than one.  I would have clicked "all", but I have an issue with normal handcuffs--had a bad experience with them, when I was young.  The result was that I do not like them, at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version