Author Topic: Podcast readings  (Read 453 times)

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
Podcast readings
« on: May 30, 2024, 05:26:12 am »
This one’s more for Ms. Daorsa, but is there any interest in having stories read aloud on a podcast. I have no way of making that happen but thought it might be a fun idea. Having read my stories aloud for my wife, she’s enjoyed hearing them though my oratory talent is suspect. Any thoughts?
Au Revoir,
Le Bouc
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Podcast readings
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 08:48:17 am »
It's not quite the same, but it does dovetail quite neatly with another idle thought I'd had, which was to make a new category that encouraged posting of better scripts for adult movies (because historically, kink-centric content hasn't really had a lot of variety or nuance to it). It's easy enough to carve out a new section of the site, but it needed some example works to set some guidelines about format and content, and I'd hoped to get enough time and inspiration to at some point kick that off with some of my own work.

Unlike the rest of the site, I was planning to enforce it as requiring authors to publish under a Creative Commons license that encouraged re-use / transformation with nothing more than attribution given; i.e. allowing content producers to make a video (or an audio / podcast form) without having to worry about royalties. If that took off, I thought that maybe any productions of the work could let us know and get a link to their content embedded in the story so that readers could go enjoy those too.

However I don't really have the time or the contacts to go soliciting content producers for collaborations on particular works, nor did I really want to start hosting non-text work on the Plaza. It might be bearable for downloadable audio files, but not video, and there's infrastructure needed to support streaming playback of either format in-page.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk