Author Topic: Weakness for nylon  (Read 16978 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
Weakness for nylon
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:17:36 pm »
I think I am not the only one who mix several fetishes at once. Even more if I talk about pantyhose. I cannot enjoy propely of bondage without wearing pantyhose or stockings. It is so related for me that the fact to wear them sparks my fantasies about being bound and gagged. Any of you have another fetish that is related in some way to bondage?

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Re: Weakness for nylon
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 02:29:24 am »
I don't know if you consider this as counting or not but...

I do love to be helpless, either bound or in mummified/sleepsack, and forced to worship a female, and if she is wearing nylons that is just icing on the cake to have my body trapped between those encased legs.

Keep me in my chastity cage the whole time I'd be in ecstasy

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 03:09:09 pm »
I don't know if you consider this as counting or not but...

I do love to be helpless, either bound or in mummified/sleepsack, and forced to worship a female, and if she is wearing nylons that is just icing on the cake to have my body trapped between those encased legs.

Keep me in my chastity cage the whole time I'd be in ecstasy

Yes, I understand you. Maybe the case is the opposite but feeling is the same.  :)

MistiLoveF

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 02:31:06 pm »
This short but mighty thread inspired my latest story, which can be found here http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/milf_chronicles_pantyhose.html

It’s an example of how the Forum can spark a tale that I hope readers will enjoy.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 05:00:40 am »
I think I am not the only one who mix several fetishes at once. Even more if I talk about pantyhose. I cannot enjoy propely of bondage without wearing pantyhose or stockings. It is so related for me that the fact to wear them sparks my fantasies about being bound and gagged. Any of you have another fetish that is related in some way to bondage?

ill be honnest.. i'm into down jacket fetish at first... and im gonna admit, i do love to crossdress, most of the time, late at night on thoses cold winter days. but ! as i read here and there many kinds of fetishes... some got my attention and i gave them a try by pure curiosity and found some new feels with thems

-my primary is  soft nylon down jacket ( like thoses aritzia super puff!( seriously a dream coat to have !! )
-2nd position, i really enjoy the feel of a trash bag to wear as a dress or panties, skirt..( clean new ones) i also found some huge black one that i use to bag myself in and enjoy being enclosed in it ( airhole for safety)
-3rd.. goes a bit like the 2nd one...  plastic diaper.. it feels thick but soft.. and if you really had to pee... while wearing it, and your plastic bag over then your jacket all over.... let it go !.. (pee yes, pooh, nah !)
and finaly, my 4th one is satin.. do i have really to explain that one ? soft, silky, sexy...  ( nothing better than a full satin gown !)
 i do mix all of them  ( with some variation ) together to have a full blast when i wanted it !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk