Author Topic: What is the actual use of gags?  (Read 11325 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
What is the actual use of gags?
« on: June 15, 2020, 06:42:08 pm »
After a long time of using them, I have come to the conclusion that the gags only have a "decorative" use. The idea of silencing someone with a gag is not real and in some ocassions I can take gag off with my tongue (unless gag has straps to secure this).

So, what do you think? What use do you give to your gags?

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Re: What is the actual use of gags?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 10:54:22 pm »
True they normally are not full silencing but a decent one can limit the volume and obscure intelligibility.

A subject gagged long enough usually will eventually just stop trying if they even bother to try.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 01:51:31 pm »
True they normally are not full silencing but a decent one can limit the volume and obscure intelligibility.

Right, but with a gag you still can make some "mmmphhh" loudly enough. Once my husband keep me bound and gagged in our car's trunk and I didn't want make any noise because I was afraid people outside could hear me.

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 04:36:23 am »
Yeah I can see how that can kill the scene for you.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 03:15:09 pm »
Yeah I can see how that can kill the scene for you.

In fact, no. Gags are part of my bondage fantasies and like to play my role to pretend I cannot talk or make any sound while I am bound and gagged.  ;D

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 12:21:46 am »
And so Gaby, you answer the question yourself.

I believe it's possible to gag you so that the sounds from your mouths gets silenced quite a bit - still sounds will leave your body. If the gag should take away most sound, I believe you should be strapped up very strict - and this might be risky in terms of hurting your jaw or even worse cause you to suffocate. I'm pretty sure your husband/Master would indeed prefer seeing a living submissive/slave when openting the car booth. So real life does indeed set some restrictions on how strict the gagging can be.

Then lots of modern people are biased towards expressing things verbally. This is especially true with women, who from the early puberty has outsmarted the boys verbally. Guess that's why men tends to beat the women - they would never win an argument :) So if you can't express sensible and especially understandable words, you will enjoy a severe handicap - maybe even more than when being in bondage.

By having taken two action-items from your arsenal, you'll feel more vulnerable - which I believe is one strong plus for you.  8)
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 03:46:08 pm »
I think it's more of a learned behavior than anything else: a damsel in distress must be bound and gagged. It is part of the fantasy. No matter if I are completely silenced or not, I like to play that I can't.  8)

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 02:44:17 pm »
For me, gags are a must. Gags are part of the scene. There can't be bondage without that.  8)

Offline rmcingle

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 05:50:56 pm »

So many movies have the heroine bound and gagged and, supposedly, unable to make a sound while the hero walks nearby.

Reality is that you can still make a lot of noise, even with the strictest gag. 

The gag can muffle the sound some. Which can be fun. In a situation where an ear splitting scream might cause the neighbors to become alarmed a gag can allow the submissive to be more 'expressive' than they otherwise might.

A gag can also add to the humiliation factor, as they often lead to uncontrolled drooling.

If pain is to be involved certain gags can provide the submissive with something to bite down on.

I find that the 'penis gag' is the most effective. It can fill the mouth deep and full enough that intelligent speech is impossible. If the penis is made of hard rubber you can bite down on it hard. With the deep insertion it is impossible to dislodge with your tongue.  The dominant just needs to pay attention and make sure that the submissive doesn't choke on it.

R. Mc.

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 10:23:39 am »
A gag can also add to the humiliation factor, as they often lead to uncontrolled drooling.
I hadn't thought about that point but certainly that could be something useful within the fantasy you want to develop.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 07:24:26 pm »
According to you, which is the most comfortable gag when you must carry it for a long time and which is the most uncomfortable of all?

Offline Luv2tie01

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 09:12:42 pm »
Gag's can definitely be decorative but also functional. I prefer to use penis gag's  or something with a thick protrusion into the mouth but attached to the panel so as to not migrate down the throat. I secure those tight as can go and then seal them with another layer of tape over top.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 08:17:44 pm »
Gag's can definitely be decorative but also functional. I prefer to use penis gag's  or something with a thick protrusion into the mouth but attached to the panel so as to not migrate down the throat. I secure those tight as can go and then seal them with another layer of tape over top.

I like that you think about safety as well as pleasure  ;)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 01:55:08 pm »
Talking about gag, I have a "technical" question  ;D

Cleave gags and bandana gags are the same? It's not that it's too important but I want to get rid of that doubt.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 11:02:06 pm »
I think it is, Gaby - but don't take my word for it.

One other thing - when talking about gags: Do go to GrometsPlaza.com and look for stories by Anne Gray. She's describing the predicaments in detail - and has lots of excellent uses of gags.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk