Bondage > Bondage Discussion

What is the actual use of gags?

(1/4) > >>

gaby:
After a long time of using them, I have come to the conclusion that the gags only have a "decorative" use. The idea of silencing someone with a gag is not real and in some ocassions I can take gag off with my tongue (unless gag has straps to secure this).

So, what do you think? What use do you give to your gags?

loras pa6:
True they normally are not full silencing but a decent one can limit the volume and obscure intelligibility.

A subject gagged long enough usually will eventually just stop trying if they even bother to try.

gaby:

--- Quote from: Loras Pa6 on June 15, 2020, 10:54:22 pm ---True they normally are not full silencing but a decent one can limit the volume and obscure intelligibility.

--- End quote ---

Right, but with a gag you still can make some "mmmphhh" loudly enough. Once my husband keep me bound and gagged in our car's trunk and I didn't want make any noise because I was afraid people outside could hear me.

loras pa6:
Yeah I can see how that can kill the scene for you.

gaby:

--- Quote from: Loras Pa6 on June 18, 2020, 04:36:23 am ---Yeah I can see how that can kill the scene for you.

--- End quote ---

In fact, no. Gags are part of my bondage fantasies and like to play my role to pretend I cannot talk or make any sound while I am bound and gagged.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version