Author Topic: In the backstage  (Read 1520 times)

Offline WesleyWindo

In the backstage
« on: December 11, 2023, 12:51:32 am »
So I don't know how well my story fits into this section.

I saw a story about a contortionist -  Nina - rehearsing an enterology act backstage at a show, while the other performers walk back and forth.

Her Plexiglas box on a table, in a leotard and barefoot, a journalist comes to see her for an interview, and she accepts, warning that she has to do a demonstration at the same time. So, between two questions, she bends her arms and legs to slip into the box, answering with a big smile.

It was only when she was completely curled up in the box that she asked the journalist to turn the lock to complete the demonstration, which he did. Still smiling, her face against a wall at ankle level, her chin close to her toes, she wiggles to wedge herself into the box.
As if to resume the interview, Nina asks "Do you have another question?" and the journalist asks "And are all your numbers new? Or do you only do your best-known ones again?" Nina smiles, "I vary, between my tried-and-tested favourites and a few new ones."And the journalist turns to the cameraman who waves.

The journalist "Ah, that's good.Can we do some close-ups of you? "Nina smiles as she looks up at the journalist and cameraman, and replies "Yes, of course". As she wiggles around with a big smile, the cameraman takes close-ups of her face behind the Plexiglas wall.

The cameraman "That's perfect", The journalist "Well, thank you again Nina for this interview, and off they go." Nina frowns as she watches them walk away, wiggling and pointing at the lock. All alone in the corridor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk