Author Topic: Soft bondage sites  (Read 10619 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
Re: Soft bondage sites
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 05:06:07 pm »
What do you think about soft bondage sites? Are any of you attracted to this kind of "light" bondage? Sites with pictures or stories like this one, that are not as explicit or hard. It seems to me that in other places they don't leave much to the imagination, nothing to fantasize about. I know this is a matter of taste but, what do you think?

I indeed like a lot these kind of sites  8)

I just realized that some posts have a short video at the end, did you know that?  8)

...at least one. There are several videos but I think all of them are part of the same video. Video start here  ;D

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 09:00:38 am »
I'm actually finding that for soft bondage pictures, Flickr has a lot more of them than I expected post Tumblr massacre. Do  a keyword search and there are a lot of groups...
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 02:18:24 pm »
I'm actually finding that for soft bondage pictures, Flickr has a lot more of them than I expected post Tumblr massacre. Do  a keyword search and there are a lot of groups...

Yes, it's true but many of them mix things up and the soft bondage is something like another category of what you get there. Personally, I'm looking for sites that are only about soft bondage, like Harmony Concepts was when it existed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk