Author Topic: Soft bondage sites  (Read 10530 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
Soft bondage sites
« on: May 26, 2020, 02:24:24 am »
What do you think about soft bondage sites? Are any of you attracted to this kind of "light" bondage? Sites with pictures or stories like this one, that are not as explicit or hard. It seems to me that in other places they don't leave much to the imagination, nothing to fantasize about. I know this is a matter of taste but, what do you think?

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Soft bondage sites
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 10:31:22 pm »
That's just the sort of thing I enjoy. I don't know of any others, but thanks for pointing out this one. Unfortunately it seems many of the links lead to advertisements rather than the promised story.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:35:03 pm by MaxRoper »

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 04:59:20 pm »
That's just the sort of thing I enjoy. I don't know of any others, but thanks for pointing out this one. Unfortunately it seems many of the links lead to advertisements rather than the promised story.

Do you have any site of this type that you enjoy?

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:05:04 pm »
I don't know of any others. I wish I did.

I'm also looking for a site to post my stories. One on which the members actually respond to what's posted. This one unfortunately doesn't seem to work like that anymore. I met several people here long ago and made a few friends, but things have changed. The lack of replies or comments has convinced me that my stories aren't a good fit here.

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 03:41:32 am »
Max it is not any better at of the other sites I have posted to either. People are just looking for their own gratification and don't seem interested in reviewing anymore

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 07:24:26 pm »
Yeah, that's my experience as well. Too bad. I'll continue writing and sharing with friends, but see no reason to launch my stories into a void.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 04:45:27 pm »
Yeah, that's my experience as well. Too bad. I'll continue writing and sharing with friends, but see no reason to launch my stories into a void.

I think you should continue trying. Perhaps a way to find people who comment on your stories is trying to do the same for others who also write stories like you, don't you think?

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 07:55:25 pm »
I've submitted 3 or 4 stories and the reply against those reading them worked out at 0.007%! However, I enjoyed writing these stories, and although I get a bit disappointed at the lack of replies, I don't let it bother me. I write for enjoyment and getting my twisted thoughts written down. If others enjoy them, then I regard that as a bonus.

I will admit I am very guilty at not responding to others. Most of that is because all I can think of is along the lines of, "That's very good. I enjoyed that", and I don't think that does justice to the effort someone has put in to write their story in the first place.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 11:02:34 pm »
@Gaby: I've commented on many stories here (the 250+ posts next to my name aren't all tales!).

@Dianag: It's always nice if a commenter mentions what they liked about a story, but "That's very good. I enjoyed that." is WAY better than nothing. Really.

I've posted two dozen or so stories here. The majority of them received no comments. I've posted at several other sites and while none of them have an overwhelming comment rate, this place is by far the most unresponsive. It seems maybe what I write doesn't resonate with the readers here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 12:37:51 am by MaxRoper »

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 01:09:51 pm »
I've posted two dozen or so stories here. The majority of them received no comments. I've posted at several other sites and while none of them have an overwhelming comment rate, this place is by far the most unresponsive. It seems maybe what I write doesn't resonate with the readers here.

I think there is nothing wrong with your stories. Maybe the point is that nobody feels that they should write a comment.

Just to give an example, I just have only one comment in my blog, just one in several years. Maybe I am terrible like write but not even bad comments. Or maybe it's just that no one wants to write a comments. That's all. 8)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 08:08:03 am »
I've read a lot of them; there's *nothing* wrong with your stories.

The Plaza has always had a low comment rate (I've been here since the early 90s). A rare few will get some comments but most get none. I've posted a bunch here and it's a rare one that generates even a "Oooh, nice story" comment. It's definitely not you. Your stories are great.

Z

If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 10:10:58 pm »
I often comment on stories. However it does take some robustness to cope with my comments - sometimes people do get offended, if I don't just clap my hands. the

I do like stories! And I do appreciate people writing them. And I do appreciate the moderators at this Forum to actually take the time needed to adjust the worst mishaps (I'm not english, so stories from my keyboard will have several dirty spots).

If I suggest changes, it's really in the interest of focussing the author for the next story. We all improve given some fair criticism. But true - if a story is 'just' good we tend to not comment that.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »
Thank you @Zephyr for your kind comments. I enjoy writing bondage stories and will continue to do so. I have no idea where or if I'll post more.

@Teaser, I certainly don't mind criticism (as long as it's civil). I'm not just looking for kudos, but am interested in what strikes the reader's fancy as well as what doesn't. I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 06:34:25 pm »
What do you think about soft bondage sites? Are any of you attracted to this kind of "light" bondage? Sites with pictures or stories like this one, that are not as explicit or hard. It seems to me that in other places they don't leave much to the imagination, nothing to fantasize about. I know this is a matter of taste but, what do you think?

I indeed like a lot these kind of sites  8)

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2020, 04:46:11 pm »

I indeed like a lot these kind of sites  8)

I just realized that some posts have a short video at the end, did you know that?  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk