General Category > Links

Soft bondage sites

(1/4) > >>

gaby:
What do you think about soft bondage sites? Are any of you attracted to this kind of "light" bondage? Sites with pictures or stories like this one, that are not as explicit or hard. It seems to me that in other places they don't leave much to the imagination, nothing to fantasize about. I know this is a matter of taste but, what do you think?

MaxRoper:
That's just the sort of thing I enjoy. I don't know of any others, but thanks for pointing out this one. Unfortunately it seems many of the links lead to advertisements rather than the promised story.

gaby:

--- Quote from: MaxRoper on May 26, 2020, 10:31:22 pm ---That's just the sort of thing I enjoy. I don't know of any others, but thanks for pointing out this one. Unfortunately it seems many of the links lead to advertisements rather than the promised story.

--- End quote ---

Do you have any site of this type that you enjoy?

MaxRoper:
I don't know of any others. I wish I did.

I'm also looking for a site to post my stories. One on which the members actually respond to what's posted. This one unfortunately doesn't seem to work like that anymore. I met several people here long ago and made a few friends, but things have changed. The lack of replies or comments has convinced me that my stories aren't a good fit here.

loras pa6:
Max it is not any better at of the other sites I have posted to either. People are just looking for their own gratification and don't seem interested in reviewing anymore

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version