Author Topic: Selfbondage real experience  (Read 7926 times)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
Selfbondage real experience
« on: May 21, 2020, 06:28:53 pm »
Hi everyone. Here you can find one of my real "adventures" in selfbondage

https://elplacerdelascuerdas.blogspot.com/2017/12/recuerdos-i.html

This is from my blog and it is in spanish. I think you will not problem to translate this with help of google. This happened to me several years ago. I have more experiences but I'm a bit lazy to write.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Selfbondage real experience
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 06:52:43 pm »
I just read this story and must say it's very good. Don't know how I've missed it before. Well written, and an excellent example of why it's so important to have at least two methods of escape when doing self bondage.

At the end you mentioned having several more adventures but being too lazy to write them out. Please reconsider! I'd love to read more of your tales.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
Re: Selfbondage real experience
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 03:22:18 pm »
I just read this story and must say it's very good. Don't know how I've missed it before. Well written, and an excellent example of why it's so important to have at least two methods of escape when doing self bondage.

At the end you mentioned having several more adventures but being too lazy to write them out. Please reconsider! I'd love to read more of your tales.

Thank you for visiting my blog. From that night on I learned I should not rely so much in my escapist skills. And yes, now I have several methods of escape  ;D

I will found the time to continue writting about my experiences.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk